PDA

View Full Version : 1700 BA Tournament list

PRoeske
09-07-2010, 03:00 PM
Hi There,

Working on a list for dutch GT. Wanted to de BA and came up with the following list. I know some of you dont like spam-lists, but they seem to be very effective. I'm expecting quiet a lot of Mech Guard, Wolf-wing and Nids at the tournament, so please let me know what you think.

Mephiston @ 250

Furioso Dreadnought, 2 Blood Talons, Magna Grapple @ 140
Furioso Dreadnought, 2 Blood Talons, Magna Grapple @ 140

Assault Squad, Razorback (HB) @ 120
Assault squad, Rhino @ 115
Assault squad, Rhino @ 115

Baal Predator, HB sponsons @ 145
Baal Predator, HB sponsons @ 145

Vindicator @ 145
Vindicator @ 145

= 1700 pts.

Thinking on dropping 1 or 2 assault squad for another Dreadnought (Maybe Librarian), as they confer less Killpoints. Downside is off-course a lucky shot can take it out at once... Not sure on it.

What do you think?

Grt. Pim

Tynskel
09-07-2010, 04:14 PM
you know, you could drop one assault squad, and would have points to equip the other assault squads. You are relying on mephiston and your furiosos as your main anti-hvy armor.

Throwing in some flamers and power weapons/fists could be useful.

115 = 2 powerfists, 2 power weapons, 2 meltaguns, 2 flamers. 5 points left over. (a 4th razorback?)

Not that I am a fan of SPAM.

weaponskillseven
09-09-2010, 09:02 AM
Like it , looks good, but i have to ask, what about the grappels on the dreads, the shot , fine it can do some dammedg but if u wanna kill tanks they should have blood fists, not tallons with strg 6. the tallons are do one of the greatest things with the blood angels.
one of my dreads killed 20 assult marines without even giving them a chanse to strike back!
Other then that , cool army!