PDA

View Full Version : Blood Angels 2000

weaponskillseven
09-09-2010, 08:57 AM
Hi,My name is jakob, im from sweeden but im currently living in copenhagen, when i moved here i wanted to put some firer under the old hobbie, so i painted upp the old bloodangel army and now here it is.
Its been playtested , or attleast more then half of it.
what do u think?
Take care ppl!
/J out

Mephiston Lord of death

Librarian (jump pack) sword , shilde

Furioso Dreadnought Librarian, shilde and blood lance

2 sanguinar pristes with jump packs ,

Assult squad 10 man assult, 2 flamers sarge has powerfist)

Assult squad 10 man assult 1 flamer sarge has powerfist)

Assult squad ” ( 5 man assultsquad) Razorback with twin lascannon

Assult squad” ( 5 man assultsquad) Razorback with twin lascannon

Ball predator ( assult cannon, Heavy bloters )

Ball Predator (assultcannon,heavybolters

Predator (twin lascannon)

Predator (twin lascannon)

VulkansApprentice
09-18-2010, 04:04 PM
Looks pretty solid: I worry a little about your low model count, but that's a problem with all BA. I can appreciate if you like the librarian theme, but using Mephistion and the librarian dread and the librarian is a lot of points in very few models. With Mephiston already having Sanguine Sword, he's the better choice for close combat: I would take the powers you used on the dreadnought (blood lance and shield) for the normal librarian and use him with one of your jump squads. If you like the dreadnought I would say that keeping him is fine; but I would downgrade him to a furioso, and use those points towards taking meltaguns for 1 assault squad with jump packs and dozer blades for all your vehicles. This way you have a little bit more heavy armor kill other than having to get a librarian or dread into close combat, which is currently your only way. That way you have a jump squad with flamers that's good for killing lighter infantry, and one with meltaguns for bigger stuff and armor. And the dozer blades are well worth the points for your vehicles that will be moving 12" all the time: it's saved me more times than I count because sometimes you just have to move through terrain to get the right shot.