PDA

View Full Version : Angels Sanguine 2k

RebelGrot
09-10-2010, 10:20 PM
Hello there all,

I've been trying to turn my 2nd/3rd Ed Angels of Death into 5th Ed Angels Sanguine without breaking the bank. Instead various arms and (bare) heads have been snapped/cut off to rearrange squads and create and all jump pack/all mobile force.

I'd be very appreciative if one or two (or more) of you could have a quick browse through this and see if you spot any major holes or really wasted points. Please bear in mind that this isn't meant to be a competitive build for WAAC, just a decent all round list so I can get back into playing:

Recluisarch
Terminator Armour

Sang Priest
Jump Pk

San Priest
Jump Pk
Inf Pistol

Assault Sqd (x10)

Assault Sqd (x10)
Sgt - Pwr Wpn, Melt Bmb
2 x Melta

Assault Sqd (x10)
Sgt - 2 x Lightning Claw
2 x Flamer

Death Comp (x6)
2 x Pwr Wpn
1 x Pwr Fist

DC Dread
Talons
Hvy Flamer

Land Speeder Typhoon
Multi Melta

Land Speeder Typhoon
Multi Melta

Vangaurd Vets (x 6)
Jump Packs
3 x Pwr Wpn
2 x Inf Pistol
Sgt - Thunder Hammer

Storm Raven
Lascannon
Multi Melta
Ex Armour
Loc Beacon

2,000 points

Recluisarch, DC and DC Dread in the raven. Raven is anti-tank to keep assault units anti-infantry.
Options for any deep strike to come in on raven's Loc Beacon and assault possibly with DC (if they're the VV with heroic intervention).
Two main assault sqds are made to be split shooty and CC based combat squads, the naked squad is there for objectives and support as required.
Speeders for any troublesome beasts or armour and can alternatively sit back and let off missiles if not required close, the raven can also snipe from futher back once unloaded.

OPTION: For the same price as the VV I could have a Termie Assault squad and Termie Sang Priest (or regular pa priest and a couple of weapons) can deep strike to Raven again maybe. Any benefits/disadvantages over the VV?

So, overall thoughts? Anything obvious I've not realised or overlooked? All C&C is welcome!