PDA

View Full Version : Magic cards

CrazyFoskin
09-12-2010, 02:04 PM
My local hobby store is having difficulty getting the battle magic cards. Anyone else seem to be having issues finding any in the local shops? They also just released the beast men supplement for cards, GW going to make em all? Anyone hear anything?

DarkAngelHopeful
09-12-2010, 02:41 PM
I ordered mine off of the website. I don't know if they are going to make all of the army specific ones, however, they just came out with High Magic cards for High Elves, so if the trend continues, there's a good chance they will.

lobster-overlord
09-12-2010, 03:16 PM
Our FLGS has them all in stock, but no one here is buying them yet.

John M.

Beta_Ray_Bill
09-13-2010, 12:21 AM
Our FLGS has them all in stock, but no one here is buying them yet.

John M.

They're kind of a waste of money. If you bought the BRB or IoB, (or if a friend bought one for that matter) you've already got them. Are they handy? Yes. Have I seen them used as a bookmark for the magic lores? Yes...

urzoon
09-14-2010, 09:07 AM
I think they r very usefull. As each spell can only be known once I have seen them set beside each wizard as a way to keep track of who knows what. Alternativly i have set them aside to keep track of what spells are in my openents arsenal. as they use them up i set it aside. Then when it comes time to dispell something i can quickly glance at what else is left then decide how many dice to use.

greenstuff777
09-16-2010, 05:56 PM
i love my magic especially since i use life so much

MaxKool
09-19-2010, 11:22 AM
I want to know when and iff there will be some skaven magic cards...
I made some but recently lost them and dont wanna make more... I assumed that they would be comming out around the time of IOB

Now im guessing whenever the skaven get their second wave we will see Ruin/Plague loe spell cards...