PDA

View Full Version : GW laughs and FW Necron goodness

BDub
09-24-2010, 09:40 AM
S I get the GW newsletter this morning with a link to their Gamesday coverage and lo and behold there site has gone down. That's hilarious to me for some reason.

Anyways, I got the FW newsletter/s as well and they are showing this Necron centipede thing that is truly awesome. Now all of a sudden I find myself interested in an army I have always disliked.

Check it: http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/News/Necron_Tomb_Stalker.html

Now if one FW model cam make me (a historically cynical guy) rethink a long standing bias/hatred, you would think that GW would give FW a lot more latitude to contribute to the hobby. We already see GW making plastic kits for FW designs - why cant they just let those guys design original GW kits? I think I will right an open letter to GW telling the to let FW design the entire new Tau line.

Bigred
09-24-2010, 02:49 PM
The forgeworld crew is also much more press saavy than standard GW corp and use much more teasers and such to build excitement for the upcoming stuff.

Also, yes agreed on their being MUCH better than the standard studio at "getting" the Tau aesthetic.

FirstLegion
09-25-2010, 05:39 AM
Oh HELL YES!

FirstLegion
09-25-2010, 05:44 AM
I think the rules that are given there might be a little taste of things to come for the crons too.

Herald of Nurgle
09-25-2010, 07:52 AM
Certainly an interesting look at the changes to occur to the constructs, but my pride will always lie with the pudding.