Missile Launcher

Vindicator

Vindicator

Attack Bike
Multi Melta

Attack Bike
Multi Melta

750 pts.

The primary reason for the chapter master here is for orbital bombardment.

SIROFLOT
09-24-2010, 10:00 PM
The primary reason for the chapter master here is for orbital bombardment.

What chapter master? All I see is a Captain. And if it really is a chapter master then drop him to a captain. Same deal but you don't get a orbital bombardment, which in my experience never works.

Thing I would do:

Storm Shield for the captain, I always love having that 3+ invuln.

The attack Bikes are kinda meh. A single melta gun can ruin most of your anti-tank, besides the vindicators can take care of ANY tanks you run into at 750.

I say scrap the attack bikes for an assault squad in a rhino and put the captain with them. Now you have a decent assault unit to go kill people who the vindicators can't kill.

I think that at this low points amount this list would work wonders, so have fun!
BTW: My options put in leaves 10 points left to spend! Buy melta bombs or something...

Tirion
10-01-2010, 04:07 AM
I agree with SIROFLOT that for 750 this is pretty wicked with the double Vindicators, but that is also its biggest downfall. The way this is designed you have virtually everything riding on those. In a 750 game they will just destroy but, one Dread DS right in with a Multi-melta and those are gone before you can blink and there isn't really any support after that. As SIROFLOT said attack bikes can be dropped like rocks. And yeah if that is supposed to be a Chapter Master than drop him its not worht the points in this small of a game. But man I like the 2 Vindicators