PDA

View Full Version : MC Daemon Army

usekungfu
08-20-2009, 09:57 AM
I might try this out for "friendly" games. Basically the Fateweaver hangs back behind the wall of Daemon Princes whilst they grind threw the opponents army, Fiends and Bloodthirster go after tanks and troops kill or capture objectives. What do you guys think, to min maxed, to silly to do any good against a decent opponent?

333 Fateweaver
275 Bloodthirster, unholy might, blessing of the blood god

120 4 Fiends

240 15 Bloodletters
210 15 Daemonettes

190 Daemon Prince, unholy might, daemonic flight, iron hide

total: 1748

Yhcrana
08-20-2009, 06:04 PM
Looks like you only have 2 troops which makes an objective based game hard to win.

Even with fateweaver its not hard to put a lot of wounds on these 2 squads.

Chumbalaya
08-20-2009, 10:23 PM
Mark of Khorne for a cheap extra attack is handy. T6 is nice too if you went Nurgley.

Those Troops won't be doing anything, just get 4 units of 5 PBs and grab more Fiends ;)

usekungfu
08-21-2009, 10:49 AM
Mark of Khorne for a cheap extra attack is handy. T6 is nice too if you went Nurgley.

Those Troops won't be doing anything, just get 4 units of 5 PBs and grab more Fiends ;)

Can Do! I was honestly thinking about going that way or with a couple of horror units, I guess PBs are better at holding objectives. Thanks for the advice!

Katie Drake
08-23-2009, 07:41 PM
Yeah, definately swap out the current Troops for Plaguebearers to hold onto objectives. Give your Princes the Mark of Nurgle and Noxious Touch and Cloud of Flies too, if you can afford it. Also, you can save a huge amount of points by dropping Daemonic Flight altogether, though I'd understand if you want to hang onto it. It does make the Princes as fast as the other two MCs. You could afford 6 extra Fiends in the place of those wings, though... ;)