PDA

View Full Version : Twilight merch is creepy.

The Girl
08-20-2009, 08:42 PM
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=28682772

NOT WORK SAFE: http://tantusinc.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=TD&Product_Code=VAMP

I don't know if I should laugh or be completely terrified.

ThePov
08-20-2009, 08:53 PM
I am terrified. I always thought Twilight was horrifying but those... my God... save us!

Zigmunth
08-20-2009, 09:40 PM
Is the second item endorsed by the movie any how? Doesn't look like it...

The Girl
08-20-2009, 10:55 PM
Is the second item endorsed by the movie any how? Doesn't look like it...

Neither are... both items are fan created/related by marketing ploy, which makes it that much worse.

Schnitzel
08-21-2009, 06:39 AM
Oman telecommunications has the second link blocked. Darn.

The wall vinyl is creepy. *shudders*

I don't understand whats so great about Twilight. Its not romance... its a freaking stalker vampire! Stalkers are creepy!

Oldgrue
08-26-2009, 07:39 PM
Creepy stalker rapist abusive controlling pedophile (300 years difference?!! WTF?) zoophiliac (just because you haven't eaten the livestock yet doesn't mean its not livestock)

Yeah. real sexy.

Anggul
09-24-2009, 09:08 AM
That's... disturbing.

Twilight is the biggest load of crap to stain the media in years, and now people are doing that kind of thing?

I suggest assassination of Stephanie Meyer... and of every Twilight fangirl in existence.

She's a terrible writer, and has inspired even more terrible things.

Triggerdog
10-05-2009, 03:25 AM
If I saw that decal in the middle of the night my first would be to grab the USP off my night stand and but three .45 Gold Dot hollowpoints into it. Not even joking.

Seriously? who wants to wake up and see that in the middle of the night.

the one
10-28-2009, 04:09 AM
Very. Disturbing.

entendre_entendre
11-09-2009, 11:25 PM
I suggest assassination of Stephanie Meyer... and of every Twilight fangirl in existence.

She's a terrible writer, and has inspired even more terrible things.

we should contact the Officio Assassnorum about this threat to Mankind.
now the only question is whether we should use the Vindicare, or the Culexus, or we could disguise the Callidus as a fangirl, but then the neural overload of standing near so many preteen/teen fangirls may cause her poor head to explode.
i vote's for the Culexus, drive Meyer into insanity then melt her MUHAHAHAHAHA!!!
or he could just do a drive-by in a Lexus. that could be entertaining... and ironic...

more on topic, the most disturbing thing is that the 2nd item works cold... i thought women found gynecology exams uncomfortable, how do they think this'll feel? (but i guess for every 1000 that hate it, 1 may like it... <shudder>).
the first item is just strange. girl's don't like getting stalked by guys, but put shadow silhouettes of them on their walls?

Aldramelech
11-10-2009, 01:58 AM
Chicks! :rolleyes:

Cant live with em, cant shoot em........:D