PDA

View Full Version : New DE list 1k.

gcsmith
10-09-2010, 11:05 AM
Right after been able to have a sneek peak at the new book and making a list. Now this list fits 1000 points however just to avoid breaking point rules of any kind Ill not post any points, however I would like to see what people think.

Serpent lord (their version of prince yriel)

1 squads of 5 incubi with sergent and demiglaive and blood stone in venoms with spinter cannons.
1 squad of 4 incubi with sergent and demiglaive and blood stone in venom with splinter cannons

1 squad of 5 warriors with blaster in venom with splinter cannons

Rougly this list comes just under 1k points and is SICK. 5 vehicles each firing 12 poison shots a turn.
Hopefully people will see that I'm going for a pirate theme. And those who have been lucky to see the serpents rules will see how sick this list can be.

Obviously I dont expect much comments and criticism but i feel it will be own-age.

Anyway enjoy and if Im allowed I will mention the trick of the army.

w7west
10-09-2010, 03:31 PM
Does he happen to be the one that lets you deepstrike your skimmers? If so this could be a pretty nasty list although doesn't have much can openers.

gcsmith
10-09-2010, 11:44 PM
Yeh and since he doesnt deny Assault after the DS say hello to my little friends, and with 4 blasters and 2 units of s4/5 I think ive got enough to deal with tanks.

gcsmith
10-10-2010, 01:08 AM
hmm Might need to rethink as No assault after ds. so maybe the special warriors instead of incubi