PDA

View Full Version : Lexicanum Additions Roadmap

Bigred
07-11-2019, 10:23 PM
Hi all,

Here's a list of planned updates to Lexicanum, scheduled for this summer:

FEATURE: Create new "Age of Sigmar" wiki on ageofsigmar.lexicanum.com subdomain. Initial content is a clone of the WFB English wiki.

FEATURE: Make name changes to old english-WFB and new ageofsigmar wikis to separate them.

FEATURE: Add mediawiki extension "EmbedVideo" to wikis, to allow video youtube embeds

FEATURE: Add mediawiki extension "GoogleRichCards" to wikis, to enhance search traffic

I will advise as they get added.

-Larry

Ashendant
07-13-2019, 06:01 PM
Hi all,

Here's a list of planned updates to Lexicanum, scheduled for this summer:

FEATURE: Create new "Age of Sigmar" wiki on ageofsigmar.lexicanum.com subdomain. Initial content is a clone of the WFB English wiki.

FEATURE: Make name changes to old english-WFB and new ageofsigmar wikis to separate them.

FEATURE: Add mediawiki extension "EmbedVideo" to wikis, to allow video youtube embeds

FEATURE: Add mediawiki extension "GoogleRichCards" to wikis, to enhance search traffic

I will advise as they get added.

-Larry
I have the following questions:

1. Is there a reason why the AoS Lexi can't be called whaos.lexicanum.com? It would be more consistent with the other wikis.

2. Does the initial content have to be a clone from the WHFB? I think a blank wiki would be much easier to work on the long term, because of legacy issues and the "Mass Delete" tool could result in a lot of mistakes.

3. Will this update fix the tool bar that has been missing for over an year?

Inquisitor S.
08-23-2019, 03:25 PM
Are there more details as to when this process will start?

Ashendant
09-24-2019, 01:21 PM
Now that summer is over, are there any news on the updates that were scheduled for the past season?