jump pack

Baal predator 140
TL Assault Cannon
flamers

Baal predator 140
TL Assault Cannon
flamers

Total: 1475

Dear Internet, been working on a BA list focused on taking advantage of decent of angles (Re-rolling reserves to deep strike and only scattering a max of 6 inches).
(Note: not sure what to do with last 25 points)
So BOLS give me your Thoughts!!!

lowdog
10-14-2010, 01:15 PM
I like the list, looks similar to something I would build at that points level. Like you, I"m unsure what to do with the extra 25 points. Maybe extra armor or hunter killer missiles for your baals, or a power weapon for a priest?

Token suggestion:
Drop the heavy flamers from your baals and with the 25 points you have spare you could get a multi-melta & heavy flamer landspeeder. Not sure you want naked baals though.

Death
10-14-2010, 01:57 PM
Token suggestion:
Drop the heavy flamers from your baals and with the 25 points you have spare you could get a multi-melta & heavy flamer landspeeder. Not sure you want naked baals though.

I like the ideas of something else deep striking and being able to kill tanks and flame troops! However only one weapon on the baals makes a weapon destroyed role fatal and the baal totally useless (except for tank shocks and rams!). And a AV 13 11 10 metal box with flamers sounds better then AV 10 10 10 with flamers.