PDA

View Full Version : nub DE army list

Prisonrules
10-17-2010, 05:29 AM
Now im fully aware that this would be the 100th time a new table top player has asked this but could some people with experience in this help me out, i have made 40k models for years but never player the game and with the new DE army im keen to start.

So i love the pew pew alot but i also would like to have the close quarters for shock i need be....and since i know nothing about the DE HQ side of the house and tips there would be nice also

i guess i just want some ideas about what i should invest in shooting army wise from some DE users out there

thanks

Mal
10-17-2010, 06:03 AM
If you want a reletavely forgiving DE build then your looking at taking an archon with incubi in a raider, a unit of wyches with succubus (dont skimp on the wargear for these units, give them agonisers), throw in a couple of ravagers, use lances on them for tank lists or disintegrators for troop lists, then throw out a load of raider squads, 5 warriors in a raider and give the guys a dark lance (so 2 shots for the unit, one from squad and one from raider).

This gives you a decent amount of lance shots to deal with armour, some disintegrators for MEQ if you need them and 2 strong combat units...

In the current codex this clocks in at around 1500 points. I've not priced it up with the new codex yet.