Vanguard veteran 195
Jump packs
Thunder Hammer

baal predator 140
TL Assault Cannon
heavy flamers

Total 1500

Dear Internet,
How come nobody is using Heroic intervention with blood angles? only scatter 1d6 can re-roll Reserves when coming from deep strike How come I'm not seeing a list taking full advantage of these special rules for BA! Please give me your Great thoughts of Wisdom BOLS!!

Tynskel
10-19-2010, 10:25 AM
the reason is due to the internets are hooked on Razorback Spam.

But, if you read Jawaball's most recent article, his spam failed.

It isn't always about the
spam spam spam spam spam spam.
Beautiful Spam, Wonderful Spam! Righteous Spam, Wonderful Spam!

I Don't Like SPAM!

I am one for using Blood Angels Tactical Marines and Tactical Terminators--- but, what do I know...

JxKxR
10-19-2010, 04:16 PM
I really dont think you need the drop pod for the Librarian Dreadnaught. You gave him wings you should let him soar! I've been decimated by that very librarian dreadnaught in a game awhile back. I really hate it but since you play blood angels you will love it. But yeah I love your list it would be fun to play against. It seems real fluffy.

Duncndisorderly
10-20-2010, 03:12 AM
Looks like a really interesting list. I think the only change i would make is to drop the Pod, possibly in exchange for a chapter banner for the honour guard, remember +1 attack for each model in the unit whilst its in play.

Also since you have a librarian already why spend 50pts to upgrade the dread? personally I always run it with blood talons which I think you lose if you upgrade to psycher

If you ditch the pod and the psychic upgrade you release 85pts total, like i said possibly chapter banner and maybe spend the 50 on a few extra upgrades on the vanguard vets? Although your list should still kick some serious butt as it stands

Paul
10-20-2010, 03:20 AM
drop the Pod

I lol'd.

On a more serious note, I do really like this list, plenty of fluff AND punch in one package!

Death
10-20-2010, 08:11 AM
If you ditch the pod and the psychic upgrade you release 85pts total,

Problem with ditching both the pod and the psychic upgrade is then I have a slow Dreadnought who has to walk a far ways with out being able to do much right away. My most common opponent is IG and IMO dropping from the sky and getting in his face from reserves is the best solution for not getting shot as i jump to his lines. At least this way I get the first punch :D. I do really like the Chapter Banner as well so here is my adapted list to fit the Banner in the Sanguinary guard to give them more because against Marine armies you need an anti TH/SS Terminator Squad.

Librarian 125
Jump pack
Blood Lance
ST 10 thing

10 assault squad 235
2x melta guns
power fist

10 assault squad 235
2x melta guns
power fist

Dreadnought blood-talons 175
extra armor