PDA

View Full Version : For the Greater Good...

Shas'O D'Narb
08-22-2009, 10:17 PM
Ten generations ago, O'Shovah waged a bitter war against the Orks of Arkunasha. During and after this war, on the dormant necron tomb-world of Arthas-Moloch, he unearthed ancient artifacts whose insidious whispers beckoned him away from the Greater Good. My ancestors fought him and were massacred. A few of the survivors managed to escape undetected to a secluded world known to its superstitious primitives as Sufis. They founded a small remote colony named D'Nari. Today, I lead the last remaining contingent of that long-lost coalition against O'Shovah. Once again, we have mobilized for one final offensive and sworn to destroy our corrupted kin-enemy who continues to consume and destroy. I am the leader of this courageous force. My name is D'Narb.

"He who wishes to secure the good of others, has already secured his own. However, the good we secure for ourselves is precarious and uncertain until it is secured for all of us and incorporated into our shared civilization." - Aun'la'Ko'Kre

i.e. Greetings from a humble Canuck fairly new to the hobby!

Aims
08-23-2009, 04:34 PM
Welcome to the Lounge! Sorry none of us have been around to greet you before now. We've been at the first annual BoLSCon!