PDA

View Full Version : Kill Teams - HELP!

Legoklods
10-24-2010, 07:22 AM
So me and a bunch of other people are going to start of a campain with a kill teams match...
I will be playing my ORKZ but I have never played Kill teams before so; how do you make a good kill team-list?:confused:

And how does the "every model is a unit in it self"-thing work?
I was thinking about one big boyz mob but im not so shure... cause if every model becomes a unit in itself its going to be a pain in the butthole to play with...

So please share your knowledge tell whats important when playing Kill Teams:)

gcsmith
10-24-2010, 07:36 AM
basically every model moves and acts individually, takes test etc individually, as such beware the doom :p

Legoklods
10-24-2010, 08:02 AM
basically every model moves and acts individually, takes test etc individually, as such beware the doom :p

but does that mean that an ivdividuel model can shoot at an idividuel model? cause then the power claw is gonna go down:(

gcsmith
10-24-2010, 09:58 AM
Yes that is precisely what i means, Kill teams are after all small tasks forces, So unlikely by fluff to have power fists.
However it also means you can remove what will kill the power claw easily or easily get cover saves as all over orcs can provide it.

DrBored
10-24-2010, 03:38 PM
In Kill Teams, you typically only have 5-10 models on the table at any given time, and each one is its own unit, so a mob of Ork boyz wouldn't be very smart, but 4-5 individual Mega-Armored-Nobz with Power Klawz would be quite potent.

Legoklods
10-26-2010, 02:40 PM
In Kill Teams, you typically only have 5-10 models on the table at any given time, and each one is its own unit, so a mob of Ork boyz wouldn't be very smart, but 4-5 individual Mega-Armored-Nobz with Power Klawz would be quite potent.

Sorry but why are mega nobs good? say all be facing and IG infantry platoon, a mega nob will only ever be able to kill a single guardsman per turn...:confused:

Legoklods
10-28-2010, 12:33 PM
Bump...
Someone please help...