PDA

View Full Version : 1850 Dakka Boyz list

Viking
10-24-2010, 08:59 PM
This is a list that Ive been running for around 5-6 months now. The list came to fruition late one night while hanging out in front of the local gaming shop with a few of my fellow 40k players. I was harping about all of the mech flying around the table and I found a solution to get at the pink n squishie hoomies without getting up close and personal with a powerklaw and losing a handful of models while causing a rhino to explode. Here is the list...

HQ

Warboss on Bike w/ powerklaw, attack squig, cybork body, bosspole

Elites

8 x Nobz on Bikes w/ Painboy, 2 powerklaws, 5 big choppas, waaghh! banner, cybork bodies (count as troop)

10 x Lootas
10 x Lootas
10 x Lootas

Heavy Support

3 x Kannons
3 x Kannons
3 x Kannons

Troops

25 x Boyz w/ Nob w/ powerklaw, Bosspole
25 x Boys w/ Nob w/ powerklaw, Bosspole
25 x Boys w/ Nob w/ Big Choppa

Ive played against just about everything with this list and have only lost 2 games; once against space wolves and once against guard. In the last two 1850 tournaments my local shop has held, I've went 3-0 in both tournaments, tabeling most people I've played. I would be interested to know what people other people outside of my local shop has to say about the list; the only thing I hear at my local shop when I pull out the cases of orks are groans and complaining.