PDA

View Full Version : Interested in buying terrain?

BuFFo
10-27-2010, 12:01 PM
I am just gauging some interest in this subject....

Would you be interested in buying quality terrain for your games? Mianly 'natural' terrain, such as forest templates, ice fields, mountainous terrain, etc...

I didn't know where else to post this question, so I hope it is okay for The Oubliette.

- edit -

As a matter of fact, is it okay to sell hobby items here in The Lounge? I know I can just PM certain people this question, but I am lazy, and I don't think this is really a private question anyway...

Duke
10-27-2010, 11:28 PM
1. Yes, I would be interested... It all depends on quality and cost, which is fairly obvious.

2. TOS speaking, you cannot advertise on the lounge, but I see nothing wrong with showing what you are working on at the moment and then letting people know where they can get more info... Really though for details you should ask Bigred.

Duke

BuFFo
10-28-2010, 01:52 AM
1. Yes, I would be interested... It all depends on quality and cost, which is fairly obvious.

2. TOS speaking, you cannot advertise on the lounge, but I see nothing wrong with showing what you are working on at the moment and then letting people know where they can get more info... Really though for details you should ask Bigred.

Duke

I must say, you are awesome in so many ways.

I will ask Bigred about this.

Thanks boss.

Duke
10-29-2010, 10:33 PM
No prob... I hope it works out for you. There sometimes can be a lot of grey area with things like that.

Glad your seeing the aweSome-ness, I've tried for so long to point it out, lol

Duke