PDA

View Full Version : Thank you Everyone - 40k

Darkwynn
08-23-2009, 10:56 PM
I just want to say Thank you to all of the Warhammer 40k Tournament players for having a great event and thankfully I had the honor to judge it.

It was great to see everyone having a fun time with the cacophony of hoo rahs,Blood for the blood god, victorious yells of victory from across the hall.

I hope everyone had a great time and can't wait to have it for next year and we are sorry for any type of inconvenience we might of had and for putting up with us on getting the table parings out on time. As we will have growing pains during the years but only to get better.

Jwolf, Monty and I ( Probably Monty mostly) will be getting stuff together to make a post more and likely and get everything rolling out for people on the standings and such. We will also be sending a email out for any constructive feedback or constructive criticism for next year as we always will want to make this a annual event and bigger and better every year.

Again Thank you guys and hopefully the weekend wasn't too long with all the 40k :)

Nick Rose
Head Judge 40k

Emperors champion is Int 6 :D (inside joke)

Aims
08-24-2009, 08:13 AM
Sad part is... I remember most of those numbers after seeing them just once.

thehod
08-24-2009, 09:41 PM
Next year I want to come.

Darkwynn
08-25-2009, 09:21 AM
I told you to come out here. I would have covered the rest slacker :P

Aims
08-25-2009, 09:34 AM
Shhhhhh... Nick... you're spoiling your cheater reputation by saying stuff like that. :P

thehod
08-25-2009, 10:12 AM
Im taking you up on your offer.

Darkwynn
08-25-2009, 02:53 PM
I said this year lol.. I don't know about next year :P

Jwolf
08-25-2009, 03:53 PM
Next year you get the TFG table every game. And warm beer. And you have to walk, both ways. Uphill.

Make him do it, hod.