PDA

View Full Version : New Dark Eldar 1k list...

TheKingElessar
08-24-2009, 07:05 AM
All comment welcome, even "WFTOMGWAAC! Why would you use this list, you are teh person I is not wants to play"...well, actually, except those types of comments.

One Thousands Points.

HQ:

Haemonculus:
Webway Portal, Scissorhand. - 80
(Filler, really, but he lets me 'Ninja Tau' if I want)

TROOPS:

5 Warriors;
Shredder, 4 Splinter Rifles. Raider: Dark Lance, Night Shield. - 125

5 Warriors;

5 Warriors;

5 Warriors;

HEAVY SUPPORT:

Ravager:
3 Disintegrators, Night Shield. - 140

Ravager:

Ravager:

TOTAL: 1000 unless I maths Fail.

Dark_Crozius
08-24-2009, 10:23 AM
Seems good to me. I think the only thing i'd change would be the HQ but as you said thats just a filler so would'nt worry too much.

My only other concern is the number of troops in each squad as the raiders themselves are as heavily armoured as a paper aeroplane and the troops inside a'nt much better. Seems to me to be an army that packs a mighty punch but will be felled by a simple slap. Although you can say that of all Eldar to an extent your small numbered squads make it more the case. Then again if you combine the squads you lose 2 dark lances..... humm not sure what to sugest here one way or another but hoplfully i've given you something to think on there.

Your heavys are sound and will serve you well so can't complain there.

Best of luck with the army, i'm always happy when i see more people using Dark Eldar. They can be a realy good army but few have the patience to get it to work for them, especialy in 5th.

Dark Crozius

Old_Paladin
08-24-2009, 11:27 AM
I might drop the night shields on everything (i'm not sure the 6" really will make a difference that often).
Add a terrorfex (or horrorfex), to each raider. Try to add some bodies to the warrior squads. I personally like the Cannon over the Shredder.

Drop the portal (it's nearly impossible to use with the FAQ), use the points to add some more Haemoc's to lead the troops.

Chumbalaya
08-24-2009, 01:12 PM
You are a bad person ;)

TheKingElessar
08-25-2009, 07:49 AM
I could just scrap the Portal, and take more Lances.

Wish I didn't need an HQ.