PDA

View Full Version : warriors of chaos army list

Vulpine
11-06-2010, 02:27 AM
2000pt Nugle Warriors of chaos army list and tactics.

Hi gamers. This is the first Thread I've started! At the moment I'm getting back into fantasy and have taken my chaos army out of the cuboard. This army has been with me since the current plastic warriors wher released.

I have taken ages converting them, such as the unit with grate weapons all have the sythe from the Nurgle lord and my chariot and knights all have the horse from the chaos lord. My lord is around 90% greenstuff.

2000pt list:

Lord Leprous - chariot, armor of damnation, great weapon, shield and mark of nurgle

Exalted champion bubo - steed, great weapon, shield and mark of nurgle

Exalted champion Chrone - extra hand weapon, shield and mark of nurgle

x15 marauders - great weapons, shields, light armor and full command

x19 warriors - shields, full command and mark of nurgle (joined by Chrone)

x20 warriors - great weapons, shields, full command and mark of nurgle

x5 warhounds

x5 warhounds

x5 chaos knights - full command, and mark of Nurgle (joined by bubo)

Tactics:

This army was used in the normal way you would imagin. Knights and lord on the flanks, warhounds in front and so on, however a tactic I found handy aspeshaly against shooty armies (like dwarfs) or fast moving armies ( aspeshaly wood elves) is send my lord and knights in fast. You will find them outnumbered, however by the time they look like they might be in trouble the rest of the infantry have court up.

When I worked at GW I used this tactic alot and it realy did work, against hord or hard armies (like outher chaos) your probably better off sticking with the old warriors in the middle, fast units on the flank.

Thanks for reading my first thred, comments welcome!