PDA

View Full Version : 1k Blazing sun kabal list

gcsmith
11-07-2010, 06:55 AM
Right heres a list as its currently standing for a 1000 point warrior kabal. The only problem I have is I don't think I have enough of everything I need to be a challenge. However that's where I hope you guys can help.

Archon with Huskblade and Soultrap, also equipped with Combat drugs and Shadowfield. 145

10 warriors in raider. With Splinter cannon on the warriors. Syrabite with Agonizer. And the raider with flicker field and Aether Sails 205

10 warriors in raider. With Splinter cannon on the warriors. Syrabite with Agonizer. And the raider with flicker field and Aether Sails 205

However heres the crux. Firstly I don't believe I have enough anti tank. Secondly im not sure I could effectively deal with horde. and thirdly I have no where for the Archon. I do have 240 points to spare and I hoped I could get a unit for him to go with for that.

Now he's obviously designed for combat So I thought Incubi. However with having to buy a raider the points would be too stringent on a good incubi unit. And even if i go with that I have less anti tank. Now I could make a 9 man warrior squad to go with but then I lose the splinter cannon. not to mention the squad isnt designed so much for combat.

So any advice people can give me with how to take my archon.
And any advice and criticise of this list as a whole.

eldargal
11-07-2010, 07:06 AM
Give the Sybarites blast pistols instead of agonisers, take a venom and 4 Incubi for the Archon and I think you would have enough points for a ravager? To help with horde I would drop the aethersails and take splinter racks for the re-roll to hit.
In fact if you did this you could take a Ravager and give it flickerfield for 1003 points.;)

gcsmith
11-07-2010, 07:15 AM
well I wouldnt wanna go over :p and good point about the pistols, and with those points. I could take shredders in the squads. :)

Time to remake my Syrabites arnament. Though due to the strength of the agonizer bond to the body, so I will Keep it as a combat weapon :)
cheers eldargal, and ur defo not on my ignore list now :)

gcsmith
11-07-2010, 11:52 AM
Ok so army list update, Thanks again Eldargirl

Archon equipped with huskblade; soul trap; shadowfield; and combat drug. 145

10 kabalite warriors with Syrabite; blast pistol, shredder and splinter cannon. Mounted in a raider with flicker fields and Aether Sails. 205

10 kabalite warriors with Syrabite; blast pistol, shredder and splinter cannon. Mounted in a raider with flicker fields and Aether Sails. 205

4 Incubi bodyguard with Klavex with Demiklaves, Bloodstone and onslaught. Mounted in a venom with Aethersails and splinter cannon. 223.

Might be a couple of point tweaks such as getting a phantasm launcher on the archon. But over all quite good I think.
Some more input of course though, especially from Buffo if he can :p