PDA

View Full Version : FYI Freebie Bag - ChapterhouseStudios.com Discount code - 15% off

chapterhousestudios
08-24-2009, 02:08 PM
Just wanted to let everyone know that there was a discount code on the business card in the baggie with the pewter bits, it was for 15% off an order from our website at www.chapterhousestudios.com

Hope you guys can use it for something.

Nick
www.chapterhousestudios.com

Bulwark
08-24-2009, 02:38 PM
I totally missed the discount code, thanks for pointing it out.

BTW, I was really impressed with the quality of the pewter bits. Very professional.

chapterhousestudios
08-24-2009, 05:33 PM
Thanks for the kind words.

Honestly I found that pewter doesnt need to have the mold lines that you see in GW cast. I havent figured out why they have such bad lines as I am sure they use the same methods as all pewter casters.

I hear from lots of customers that they dont even prep our bits, they just prime them as the lines are either non-existant or near invisible.

Nick

Schnitzel
08-24-2009, 10:51 PM
Love the stuff you guys got up there. Been meaning to buckle down and buy some bits for my Alpha Legion. Figure the Salamander scaley stuff can work for them.

CrusherJoe
08-25-2009, 04:22 AM
Thanks for the kind words.

Honestly I found that pewter doesnt need to have the mold lines that you see in GW cast. I havent figured out why they have such bad lines as I am sure they use the same methods as all pewter casters.

I hear from lots of customers that they dont even prep our bits, they just prime them as the lines are either non-existant or near invisible.

Nick

I know I mentioned it in a different thread but I was very impressed by the quality of your work, the shoulder pad was especially nice.

Now, if you only did Star Phantoms shoulder pads...I need like 50 of 'em. :)

chapterhousestudios
08-25-2009, 08:11 PM
OH, drop a little doh and you would be amazed what can occur :P

crazyredpraetorian
08-25-2009, 09:10 PM
Nick, please, let me know when you get SW pads done.

chapterhousestudios
08-26-2009, 09:27 AM
Will do. Id love to get some advertising and reviews on BOLS, running the numbers over in my head, its a bit of moolah and I have to justify the cost.

CrusherJoe
08-28-2009, 06:41 AM
OH, drop a little doh and you would be amazed what can occur :P

PM & email sent. :)