PDA

View Full Version : 1850 Space Marine.

volrath8754
11-11-2010, 01:28 AM
Ok guys and gals This is what I have cooked up for a tournament Sat. Any Thoughts suggestions are welcome.

HQ:

Shadow Captain Kayvaan Shrike

Librarian with terminator armor, storm shield, Gate of infinity and Smite.

Elite:

Terminator assault Squad 8 men
Sargent and 4 terminators with thunder-hammer and storm-shield, 3 terminators with lightning-claws

Sternguard Veteran Squad 1
10 Men 4x combi-Meltagun, Sergeant with combi-Flamer and Power fist

Sternguard Veteran Squad 2
10 Men 4x combi-Plasmagun, Sergeant with combi-plasma and Power fist.

Troops:

Tactical Squad
10 men Missle Launcher, Meltagun, with rhino.

Scout Squad 1
5 man Combat blades and bolt pistols, Sargent with Power fist.

Scout Squad 2
5 man Combat blades and bolt pistols, Sargent with Power fist and Teleport homer.

Plan is if going first solve it all in a gun-lines face or spreading out a tone to mitigate wolves / angels death assaults. Plan is to use shrike to infiltrate the terminators. Droping in which ever sternguard needed asap with the librarian in their pod so I can gait them to back up Sternguard squad 2. or if really necessary I could put stern-guard in with terminators and then pull back with scouts during scout move and gate the terminators out of there leaving an enemy force with no one to engage.

The real question in my mind is should I really be running Shrike??? It makes the scouts way scarier if I go first but frankly another similarly loaded out librarian would be pretty sweet. or simply more tactical marines?

Have at it guys any thoughts are welcome.