PDA

View Full Version : 1500 Point BA Flesh Tearers List

Death
11-15-2010, 03:13 PM
1500 Point BA Flesh Tearers

Dear Internet,
I'm attempting to come up with a Competitive & Fluffy Flesh Tearers list lead by Chapter Master Seth.
and I'm looking to you Internet for Advice to make list more Competitive with out losing the fluff. As well as having a army that can hold its own against other Competitive Lists!

SO THIS IS WHAT I'VE COME UP WITH SO FAR!

Seth 160

Honor Guard 190
Chapter banner
2x Lightning claw
Power weapon

Storm Raven gunship 215
twin linked multi melta
twin linked assult cannon
Extra Armor

Librarian Dreadnought 175
wings of Sanguinius
Blood Lance

Baal Predator 145
Heavy bolter

Baal Predator 145
Heavy bolter

10 assault squad 235
2x melta guns
power fist

10 assault squad 235
2x melta guns
power fist

Give ME YOUR THOUGHTS INTERNET!!!

Coffeemugg
11-15-2010, 03:59 PM
FleshTearers are a Nutz group of guys- There are only like 300 of them left and most are DC.

Drop the Lib Dread and Honor Guard.

Put in a 10 man DC with a Power Fist and Power Weapon(240) and a DC Dread with Claws(125).
Attach Seth and put ALL them in that Raven. Should come out to the exact same points.

Now you have some more fluf + FNP marines+ a dread that ignores shaken and stunned w/fleet.

TUSK
11-15-2010, 04:00 PM
Hi I'm doing a flesh tearer list my self I like you list but I'm not sure how you would go against a mech list I would drop the honour guard for a drop pod sternguard drop them turn one then you can multi melta and special ammo round the he'll out of then that might save you storm raven and your assault marines getting alot of fire dumped on them turn one helping you reach there lines intact. See if you can fit a couple of priests in there aswell.