PDA

View Full Version : AdMech FanDex Is Here!

Sinaura
11-18-2010, 12:43 AM
Hey all,

I've been working on this FanDex for the better part of 2010 and I've hit the point where I need the community's help in getting the rest of it ironed out. If you know of, like, wish to playtest or don't even know the Adeptus Mechanicus I encourage you to head over to my blog to download it.

Here's the link: http://themagnetpro.blogspot.com/2010/11/admech-fandex-is-here.html

Later days.

Daemonette666
11-18-2010, 03:32 AM
Hey all,

I've been working on this FanDex for the better part of 2010 and I've hit the point where I need the community's help in getting the rest of it ironed out. If you know of, like, wish to playtest or don't even know the Adeptus Mechanicus I encourage you to head over to my blog to download it.

Here's the link: http://themagnetpro.blogspot.com/2010/11/admech-fandex-is-here.html

Later days.
I was in a local gaming shop today and there were some miniatures that would be perfect for Skitarri. They had robes similar to mechanicus adepts, but the miniatures were as tall as a space marine, and had what could be easily used as hell guns. mechanical arms and legs. They were very expensive though, and I know the stores prices are generally very reasonable.

I think it might be too expensive to build an army of them though. 8 metal miniatures cost AU$41.00 thats Australian dollars.

If I get the chance I will drop in and get the name of the manufacturer for you.

Pendragon38
11-19-2010, 12:54 PM
I think you forgot to put in the Knight Titans and the AM baneblade and jet bikes. but it is a good set of rules

Herald of Nurgle
11-19-2010, 02:54 PM
Looove Yooou Laaaantz.

Sinaura
01-17-2011, 06:05 AM
Thanks for the responses. I would LOVE to get the manufacturer's name from you Daemonette666, let me know!

I have a small team working on this now rather than just my lonesome self, so that's helping move things along. There should be a new version coming out within the month if we can get everything hammered out.

Sorry Pendragon38, no Baneblade. And no Jetbikes as of yet, but that's something I've been mulling over. Good news is, you may see the Knight Titan in the new version ;)

Thanks again, and keep the info flowin'