PDA

View Full Version : 1000pt DE list.

Sparfunk
11-19-2010, 10:37 AM
hi guys, thought id post this list up. its not quite the list i had planned in my other thread, but money decided to be more tight than i had planned so i was limited in what i could pick up.

Archon 170pts
Husk blade, PGL, shadow plate, shadow field, soul trap

5x Incubi 225pts
klaviex, blood stone, onslaught, raider, flickerfields

10x warriors 175pts
blaster, raider, flicker field

10x warriors 175pts
blaster, raider, flicker field

ravager 125pts
flicker field, night shield

ravager 125pts
flicker field, night shield

995pts?

the points/equipment is off the top of my head, but those are the models i have available now anyway. it feels like a slightly generic list, which is unfortunate, but when i flesh it out to 1500pts it will gain a bit more flavour. this list was also the better value for money of anything that came to mind (everything else i wanted to do involved converting venoms, and the way i want to do them works out at 25 quid each (2x vyper, 1x raider kits to make two slightly different venoms using the parapet parts of the raider.)

anyway, reasons for choosing this list are mainly because i dont want wyches at the moment... i love the warrior models, so im happy using them :P im sure i will pick up wyches eventually, it would be foolish not to! and im hoping the list has enough balance between anti tank and anti infantry (it wouldnt be too hard to do something like knock the PGL off of the archon and take splinter cannons in each warrior squad (possibly a wise idea tbh) if i dont have enough anti infantry).

anyway, i was just wondering what people thought of the list really. hopefully itll all be stuck together and at least undercoated by the next games evening so i can give it a go and maybe let you guys know how it went (itll be painful trying to switch from warmachine mode.... how much focus does an archon have again??? :P)