PDA

View Full Version : TSA Slogans...It Didn't Take Long For These Jokes To Pop Up

Brass Scorpion
11-28-2010, 07:15 PM
Given the latest TSA regulations in the USA, it didn't take long for the obvious jokes to follow:

Watch for this book to hit the book shelves soon ...
http://us.mg2.mail.yahoo.com/ya/download?mid=1%5f1908953%5fACYxvs4AABjfTPL1qgtQYSn KtkY&pid=2&fid=Inbox&inline=1

TSA Slogans

Can't see London, can't see France, unless we see your underpants.

Grope discounts available.

If we did our job any better we'd have to buy you dinner first.

Only we know if Lady Gaga is really a lady.

Don't worry, my hands are still warm from the last guy.

Wanna fly? Drop your fly.

We are now free to move about your pants.

We rub you the wrong way, so you can be on your way.

It's not a grope. It's a freedom pat.

When in doubt, we make you whip it out.

TSA: Touchin', Squeezin', Arrestin'

You were a virgin.

We handle more packages than the USPS.

Drew da Destroya
11-29-2010, 10:22 AM
Thanks for the laugh, man. I think my favorite is "Don't worry, my hands are still warm from the last guy."

Honestly, though, I haven't had too much trouble with TSA. Admittedly, I don't fly very often, but the last time I did, they just put me through the body scanner. It was pretty quick, and the mutation I got from the radiation is at least pretty useful.

Better than that tentacle I got from Tzeentch, anyway.

DarkLink
11-29-2010, 01:08 PM
Really, so long as you cooperate, you shouldn't have any trouble. A lot of the people who cause a big scene are too stupid to understand that. Those security personel have hundreds upon hundreds of people to go through, and every single one of those people is annoyed and irritated about having to go through the security measures. So when that one idiot starts cussing out the guard or something, they're not going to be in a good mood for that.

Not that I agree with the extra security precautions, but this is a case where it takes two people to fight. The security people are just trying to do their job. If you want to change the TSA ruling, being rude to the security guards won't do anyone any good.

Drew da Destroya
11-29-2010, 01:21 PM
Psshh, if there's anything I've learned from my overly cantankerous boss, it's that being a total dick to everyone is completely ok, and will get you far in life. Once you've built up a healthy amount of rage, there's no end of hardship you can heap upon everyone (including yourself!).

Can you tell I'm posting from work?

justsam
11-29-2010, 02:57 PM
The Onion is always related: Disgusted TSA Agents Also Calling For End To Body Scanning, Thorough Pat-Downs (http://www.theonion.com/articles/disgusted-tsa-agents-also-calling-for-end-to-body,18557/)

DarkLink
11-29-2010, 10:24 PM
Well, unlike the security guards, your boss doesn't have an excuse to snap on some latex gloves and take their frustration out on you:p