PDA

View Full Version : Trying tio get a game of Fantasy at the Mills on 28 August 2009

BilboBaggins
08-25-2009, 09:25 PM
I've been planning on getting a game or two in at Franklin Mills this week and the best day for me seems to be Friday 28 August. I'm hoping to get up there when they open at 10am and I'll probably be there to play until 6pm.

I'll be bringing with me my two favorite armies, Chaos Dwarfs (With lists up to 3000 points) and Slayers (Lists up to 2500 points).

I'll play anyone wanting to play.

If you happen to have a fully painted army and are willing to help me write a battle report (I'll even charge up the batteries in my camera) for the Doom Seeker webzine please let me know in advance. I'm now worried about doing a battle report, but if I find a willing participant it would help the webzine.

I wonder how much it would cost to print up a few copies of The Doom Seeker to bring with me?

Fowlplaychiken
10-05-2009, 05:21 AM
I have a fantasy army now (tho no idea how to play yet) so if you make it up some wed, I will play ya

BilboBaggins
10-05-2009, 07:58 AM
I'll have to see if I can get up there on Wed, I usually go on Saturdays. What time do you get there?