PDA

View Full Version : Good-bye and good riddence!!!

Herald of Nurgle
12-03-2010, 04:18 PM
After only 600 posts I have realized this forum is underneath a flyswatter. A place for Tzeentchian scum... every post i've had has been met with mean Tzeentchian traechery. A tip to all who want to stay alive in this forum:
If a thread asks for your opinion don't let out tens of thousands of plague carrying flies. If u do what u think prepare to be flamed and purged off the thread.
If u want to post homebrew codexes, DONT! Everyone will give u a smart @$$ answer and everyone will applaud him for it.
Lastly watch for these 2 who drove me to this: Master Bryss and Bigrad.

Kieranator K82
12-03-2010, 06:57 PM
(ran outta space on my phone) Furthermore: I would like to thank these white knights for making life on here almost bearable:
Eldargal, and Aldramelech. Im leaving but I stand ready to defend u at a moments notice. May ur fight against these trolls be victorious. I salute u for staying here cuz I obviously can not. Well thats all i have left. Goodbye and good ridence!

Connjurus
12-03-2010, 07:12 PM
Tzeentch has a bigger sacred number than Nurgle.

Brass Scorpion
12-03-2010, 08:03 PM
I presume this thread is a parody of this other thread (http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?t=11181), spelling errors in the title and all?

Faultie
12-04-2010, 12:10 AM
I presume this thread is a parody of this other thread (http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?t=11181), spelling errors in the title and all?
You would say that, wouldn't you? TROLE!

Duke
12-04-2010, 12:30 AM
So, should I parody close this thread too then? Lol

Duke

eldargal
12-04-2010, 03:00 AM
Better let the trolleteriat vent some steam, or we may face some kind of revolution.:(

So, should I parody close this thread too then? Lol

Duke

Aldramelech
12-04-2010, 04:14 AM
I would like to thank these white knights for making life on here almost bearable:
Eldargal, and Aldramelech.

OMG what are we, the responsible adults of the forum? How very depressing!:p

Duke
12-04-2010, 09:17 AM
Better let the trolleteriat vent some steam, or we may face some kind of revolution.:(

The trolleteriat! Lol I'll have to remember that. I suppose we should let them vent so we don't get that coup de troll

OMG what are we, the responsible adults of the forum? How very depressing!:p

I can attest to the fact that what you speak of is a myth similar to big foot and the chupacarbra.

Duke

Master Bryss
12-04-2010, 01:35 PM
This is the total sum of my interactions with Herald:

http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/forumdisplay.php?s=&daysprune=&f=46

You asked for an illegally made fandex which has been out for quite some time and which many people hope does well to encourage GW to accept these things as legal Codices. It's not trolling to tell you to not disturb the WardFuhrer's magnificent work.

As you can see my villainy knows no bounds. :rolleyes:

Sister Rosette Soulknyt
12-28-2010, 08:39 AM
Um.....is he/she saying there so upset that they actually left??
Herald of Nurgle, isnt it a bit childish to just chuck it all in??

Faultie
12-28-2010, 07:58 PM
This is parody.
The original thread is by Commissar Chris.