9 Wyches: Haywire grenades, Hekatrix: Agonizer
Raider: Dark Lance = 198

10 Wyches: 2 Shardnet's Impaler's, Hekatrix: Agonizer
Raider: Dark Lance = 210

Ravager: Flickerfield, 3 Dark Lances = 115

*1498*

Okay so far All the Lists I have posted have had wracks, I keep running up against a wall with them. So I'm taking a different approach

The Squad of 10 Wyches ties up their death star unit (ideally) and can get help from another Wych group and should be peppered down a bit by my warriors.

There's 15 dark lances in this 1,500 point list which I feel should hopefully be enough anti tank, If not I outfitted a squad of Wyches with haywire grenades just in case I do bad planning and get in combat with a dread or I don't know, lose all my dark lances. They can hunt armor down.

The warriors will do their best to try and hold objectives while making units weaker and easier for Wyches to assault

My succubus unit goes after Whatever needs to die pronto.

Any advice would be great! I know I've been spamming lists but I just have so many ideas.

Any ideas on how to make this list more competitive would be great<3

BuFFo
12-05-2010, 07:28 PM
Dump the Succubus. Take an Archon instead, grab a shadowfield, and call her a Succubus.

DrLove42
12-06-2010, 03:18 PM
Give her a female head if it makes you feel better....a succubs with decent armour

And doing my best not to sound like a broken record, saying the same thing everytime you make a list you NEED Flickerfield on a raider, especially if its carrying such Fragile cargo like Wyches. If that thing blows up (good chance of it in a AV10 Open Topped) everything inside takes a hit that wounds on a 4+...and since a wyches save is nothing to write home about you're losing mathmatically half a the squad if it gets blown up. The other half needs to pass a morale test before i footslogs across the board.