PDA

View Full Version : bretonnian all comers

thealmightypez
12-06-2010, 05:07 PM
getting back into fantasy just finished painting my new brettonians checking out a new hobby store (just moved) later on in the week, tried to write an all comers list, please be brutal i need all the help i can get.

Damsel: Level 2, Dispel Scroll 130

Paladin: BSB w/Wailing Banner, Lance, Barded Warhorse 128

8 KOTR: Full Command, War Banner241

8 KOTR: Full Command 216

16 Peasant Bowmen: Skirmishers, Braziers 117

20 Men at Arms: Halberds, Shields, Full Command 127

comes out to 959 give or take

sicarius2424
12-07-2010, 06:00 AM
looks like a pretty good list but then again i really haven't played warhammer yet (no one to play) but where are you going to put your paladin in the unit with no magical banner to even out the units or in the unit with the war banner to make that unit all the more stronger?

thealmightypez
12-09-2010, 12:09 AM
the basic idea is that the paladin goes with the knights with the war banner, the damsel sits in the archers. the men at arms goes in the center, archers either behind or on the flank, opposite them are the two units of cavalry with the basic knights screening the more expensive ones. then they maneuver to get a front/flank charge with both units at once. The infantry's job is really just to keep the enemy from being able to intercept the knights all at once. Its a theme i want to build on using questing or grail knights and a big grail relique unit