Ven Dred - 165
TW - Auto Cannon - 10
TW - Auto Cannon - 10

6x Long Fangs - 75
2x Las Cannon - 50
Missle Launcher - 20
2x Heavy Bolter - 10
Rune Priest - 100 : Living Lightning, Murderous Hurrican

Total 2244 ( please recheck my math lol )

incenerate101
12-07-2010, 03:31 PM
please let me know what you think. Im playing in a tournamnet on saturday and really would like some opinions on how well you think the list will work.

Im taking Logan for the soul fact that he makes Wolf Guard Troops so i can have deep striking, terminator, scoring units.

The vendred is for sitting back on home objective with the rhino squad of guard

Ill Drop Pod the sqaud of guard onto the middle objective probably out of LoS if possible and then deepstrike the 10 man termy squad close to my opponents objective.

Logan and friend will ride in the redeemer and assist combat where needed.

And the Long Fangs and Rune Priest are for defending home objective and provideing fire support on my deepstriking units.

so thats my basic strategy tell me what you think!

Splug
12-07-2010, 04:06 PM
Your anti-tank weapons are very limited. You have plenty of infantry killing power in the two deathstar terminator squads, but as things stand you're going to be knocking on the doors to your opponent's rhinos and asking them to come out and play.

Also, the redeemer should probably have extra armor and a multi-melta. That tank has an amazing close-combat squad inside, and as soon as it gets stunned by a glancing shot, it can be ignored for a full turn. If it can't get across the board, it's not scaring anyone - and the other squad of terminators will potentially arrive unsupported.

Wolf Tooth Necklaces - do they come stock on wolf priests, or do you have to pay extra for them? If they're not free, they're well worth the 3 points. Preferred enemy and always hitting on 3's means almost every swing you take will connect.