PDA

View Full Version : Whats your favorite sub-chapters (part 2)

Jiggs
08-26-2009, 04:27 PM
For these polls I will be choose sub-chapters and renegade chapters at random from lexicanum.com.

Tell us why you like the sub-chapters/renegades and if you request a chapter I will try to put it in my next poll.

choose as many as you want but try to limit it to 3.

My favorites from this list are the Black Templars (all around awesome) and the Iron snakes (I liked the book).

ThePov
08-26-2009, 04:40 PM
I cheated and picked 4. How was I supposed to leave on of them out? Anyway, my pciks were:

-Mentor Legion (I assume this is what"Mentors" means): Really cool fluff, and a very good in-game tie-in, gives Gaurd players who don't like the Inquisition and exuse to still use Grey Knight allies, just "counts as" 'em for a Mentor Legion Elite Cadre
-Black Templars: A) They are Second Founding B) They're the only Chapter with enough balls to tell the Codex limit of 1000 to go (explitive) itself and grow without limit.
-Lamenters: Blood Angels Successors who've eliminated the whole Death Company thing, but instead have horrible luck. Fun times. Plus, they have a really cool, almost impossible paint-scheme, and they're Space based
-Howling Griffins- One of the only Ultramarines successors I like, the whole Oath taking thing is really cool

zann
08-26-2009, 04:42 PM
gasp jordan actualy started and finished a book

Jiggs
08-26-2009, 04:46 PM
gasp jordan actualy started and finished a book

haha very funny, of course I finished that book it wasn't that long.

exoduster18
08-26-2009, 05:03 PM
I don't know much about the Black Templars, but the more I hear, the more I like them!!! That will be my next army to go with my Ultramarines.

oni
08-26-2009, 07:32 PM
Black Templars all the way. Best fluff and they're bad ***.

NecronAbyss
08-26-2009, 09:32 PM
We need some Blood Ravens up in this mo fo!!! Cmon, who doesn't like an F-ton of Liibrarians?

Jiggs
08-26-2009, 09:34 PM
We need some Blood Ravens up in this mo fo!!! Cmon, who doesn't like an F-ton of Liibrarians?

they'll be in the next poll just for you.:D

imperialsavant
08-26-2009, 09:50 PM
;)BLACK TEMPLARS! No Pity, No Remorse, No Fear :cool:
Love the link to the Crusades & the Knights Templar plus all the great back story of Sigismund & the Eternal Crusade to prove their loyality to the Emperor.

Jiggs
09-04-2009, 10:49 AM
Heres one of the polls for the people looking for black templars..I seem to get requests for them all the time on my first poll so here they've been for awhile now.

Pietia
09-04-2009, 11:41 AM
Mentors... I remember them - from long time ago, in a galaxy... oh, wait, that's the other universe. Anyway - they were a cool idea. Pity we don't hear about them anymore ;)

person person
09-04-2009, 12:49 PM
Black Templars, they have the only fluff accurate rules HQ, The Emperors Champion. They CHARGE into COMBAT with BERZERKERS(at least in fluff)!!! There's 6000+ of them, they have the best paint scheme 'cause its easy and looks awesome. A smurf chaplain can't beat a BT chaplain in both worlds, and they're to bad-ss for whirlwinds and dev. squads.

Brother Mord
09-04-2009, 02:45 PM
I have collected my beloved Black Templars since the Armaggedon campaign book came out.

Great paint scheme, Emperors Champion, vows, what's not to love.