PDA

View Full Version : Heavy Bolter 2009 tournament announced

GR00V3R
08-26-2009, 08:19 PM
The Australian Epic:Armageddon tournament, Heavy Bolter 2009, is rapidly approaching. Those interested in making the trip (either locally, domestically or internationally) should check out the details below. :)

When
Saturday November 14th
9.00am-6.00pm
If players could please be there before 9am for set up and admin that would be excellent and help get us underway sooner. Please Bring 6 pieces of "Epic" scale terrain. All efforts will be made to have enough terrain but some may be needed at a push.

Where
Outpost Gaming Club
Beaconsfield Community Centre, 1 O’Neil Rd, Beaconsfield, 3807.
Melways map reference: 214 B1
Map Link

Cost
$30 per player. This will cover club costs as well as prizes. Players who are already a member of the club need only pay $25. Please quote your membership number when registering for this discount.

Registration needs to be in by October 3rd so prizes etc can be sorted out in time for the tournament. Please PM me for my direct deposit details.

Armies
3000 point armies taken from any army listed in the Epic Compendium 2.0 will be allowed
Epic Compendium Link. Any further updates to any of these lists will only be used if that list has been released 1 month before the Tournament

The Imperator Titan will not be allowed in the AMTL list.

Please contact "dobbsy" by Private Message via the TacComs forums with your lists by October 24th.
Lists just need to be a basic structure with formation type and points shown.

Tournament set up
Play will be based on the Grand Tournament Set up in the Epic:Armageddon rulebook (pg 124).

Break down of results is yet to be finalised, but will likely be

Game Play results 60%
Painting 20%
Sportsmanship 20%

Watch this space for further updates!

GR00V3R
09-24-2009, 10:40 PM
Rego closes in a week. If you haven't registered yet, now would be the time to jump on the bandwagon.

Besides...you'll get to play against me and my mighty Ultramarines! Bragging rights are to be had, people... ;)

floppy
11-15-2009, 05:26 PM
Heavy Bolter has been run and won. It was a good comp loads of very pretty armies used. Once Chroma gets back to Canada, we will get some photo's.

CrusherJoe
12-01-2009, 05:07 AM
So where are these photos? :)

floppy
12-10-2009, 06:25 PM
http://www.tacticalwargames.net/forums/index.cgi?act=ST;f=88;t=17211

All the photo's have been posted up here.

sorry to take so long with the link, have been rather busy..
cheers