Shuriken Cannon
Holo-Fields

Falcon

Shuriken Cannon
Holo-Fields

Falcon

Shuriken Cannon
Holo-Fields

Ok, so the army works as follows, only the two Autarchs deploy with a ranger squad each in cover, going to ground if necessary to stay alive. Then, on turn two, everything can come in on a 2+ and strike where needed, the Banshees and the Fire Dragons have a flacon each, and the third flacon stays out of the way to deliver one of the ranger squads to an objective if needed late game. The list is pretty self explanatory really, alot of annoying eldar armor! :D

One thing I was considering was dropping one of the ranger squads and using the point to buy spirt stones and give the falcons missile launches etc.

davel
12-21-2010, 02:23 PM
autarchs don't need to on the table to gain plus the plus one. They may be better off with DA as their pistol benefits from blade storm.
the weaponless autarchs could be a liability. easy kill points with little ability to inflict any damage.
dragons and banhee are easy kill points, which it fine as long as they do the damage they need to do before succumbing.
If you do drop a ranger squad. I find that a squad of rangers even gone to ground won't survive a turn of every thing in opponent army shooting them. It can be beneficial to have them out flank.

spitit stones big yes especially on dragon transport (your only serious anti armour 14 unit).

dave l

scadugenga
12-22-2010, 05:47 PM
What davel said about the autarchs, and placing them with DA. Without some pimping, they're really just meat for the grinder. Throw-away HQ's are not a good idea, imo.

Your dragons are going to need more than a Falcon to survive getting in close. I'd recommend them in a Serpent if you're going to mech it up. Banshees at least are fleet, and can hopefully make it into combat before they get gunned down.