PDA

View Full Version : Competitive Eldar 1500pts

Night System
08-27-2009, 04:29 PM
Hey all, this is my first post so dont rip my list apart so bad ^_^
i am currently building a converted exodite army, and im hoping to enter it into the throne of skulls tornament. Time to get thinking as i dont have long to get everything ready.

so yeah have a look at the army and give us some good criticisms.

farseer - 163
jetbike
spirit stones
fortune
doom
singing spear

5 warlocks - 280
jetbikes
4 w/destructer
1 w/ enhance

7 pathfinders - 168

8 pathfinders - 192

6 jetbikes - 152
2 shuriken cannons

6 jetbikes - 152
2 shuriken cannons

5 shining spears - 232
exarch with star lance + withdraw

Fire Prism - 160
holo fields
spirit stones

Fire Prism - 160
holo fields
spirit stones

Fire Prism - 160
holo fields
spirit stones

1499pts

darth_papi76
08-27-2009, 04:48 PM
Perhaps if you gt rid of one of the Fire Prisms, you can add an Autarch with Mandiblasters, laserlance, and fusion gun. He could ride around with the Shining Spears and give that unit some more close combat as well as anti-tank. Also, I would add warlocks with destructor and singing spears to the Guardian jetbike squads. That would give them the ability to deal with infantry and tanks. The one thing I see lacking is close combat, but the army is very fast and you might be able to stay away from cc. I hope this helps.

Dakilla
08-28-2009, 01:59 AM
Cool list. I would love a seercounsil on jetbikes myself but the conversion scares me. Now my 2 cents.
In a seercounsil I would take 2 farseers, give one doom and one fortune. This gives you a more scary cc squad. Maybe also take a group of dire avengers in a wave serpent. Also agree with Warlocks with the jetbikes. Points can be gained by losing one fire prism and lose some pathfinders. Good luck!

Chumbalaya
08-28-2009, 07:30 AM
The Seer Council looks a bit small (until you get Fortune up it may be too easy to hurt them with massed shooting).

You could use some more tank-busters, Fire Dragons in Falcons or Serpents would be ideal.

I'd just field Rangers over Pathfinders, and then only 1 unit to cap your main objective. Dire Avengers in Serpents would be useful.

Shining Spears are really expensive and you're not getting all that much for the cost (too easy to blow away).

Prims are nice.