PDA

View Full Version : IG Command Squad Question

Commissar Lewis
08-27-2009, 06:15 PM
Right, I was reading through my codex on the john, best time for reading IMO, and reading over the command squad I had a question. In the entry, it says a veteran can be upgraded to carry a medipak and another to carry a standard. Now as the wording is upgraded to carry, and not replace lasgun with, I was wondering could the standard bearer and or/ medic be able to fire a lasgun?

I was wondering about this as the entry lists lasgun as standard wargear for the command squad veterans, and for the standard and medic it doesn't state that they are replacing their lasgun with it. My assumption is that they are upgraded to carry something else in addition to the lasgun.

However, I haven't been trying to shoot with either of them on the grounds that I'm unclear on the issue and don't want to be pulling something accidentally. I had the question pop into my head and figured this would be the best place to have my need for knowledge satiated.

Nabterayl
08-27-2009, 07:27 PM
Carrying a medipak or regimental standard doesn't prevent you from shooting, no. Neither does carrying a vox caster. You're reading it correctly.

Commissar Lewis
08-27-2009, 08:27 PM
Ok, cool. Thanks man, much appreciated.