PDA

View Full Version : Ten Tips From Super Glue Corporation

Brass Scorpion
01-05-2011, 01:26 PM
Super Glue Corporation's latest news letter contains happy new year wishes with 10 tips for 2011. Tip #6 is coincidentally somewhat 40K related. Perhaps Super Glue has chosen sides in the 40K universe. ;)

Happy New Year, Everyone!

Here are Super Glue Corporation’s Top Ten Tips for having a healthy, prosperous & joyous 2011!

1. BOND with people who love you and care about your well-being!
2. Write down your goals and STICK with getting them accomplished!
3. ADHERE to excellence in all you do!
4. REPAIR broken relationships by making amends!
5. Use your imagination to CREATE a better world and fake it ‘til you make it!
6. Use your powerful STRENGTH for the greater good!
7. Be ORIGINAL in all you do!
8. Make MAGICAL connections!
9. APPLY your God-given talents!
10. CHILL to increase your shelf life and longevity!

Denzark
01-05-2011, 02:20 PM
Oh very droll. Actually the best superglue tip I ever got was from a SG salesman - keep it in the fridge, it lasts longer.

Don't ask why, but this works.

Grailkeeper
01-05-2011, 05:48 PM
I'm from the north side of Dublin. I wonder if theres any tips on which is better for giving you a nice lucid high when sniffed without the crashing come down- Superglue or Superglue remover.

DarkLink
01-05-2011, 07:21 PM
You probably shouldn't be asking about how to get high on a public forum like this:rolleyes:.

Don't ask why, but this works.

The lower temperature slows the rate of the chemical reaction, so less glue solidifies inside the container.

Denzark
01-06-2011, 03:48 AM
You probably shouldn't be asking about how to get high on a public forum like this:rolleyes:.

The lower temperature slows the rate of the chemical reaction, so less glue solidifies inside the container.

Sh*t me! Every day's a school day!