PDA

View Full Version : Fenris Warhammer Invitational Open Invite

moloche
08-28-2009, 08:14 AM
Hello,

My name is Casey Clark, the convention coordinator for Ragnarokon (Columbia, MO March 5-7, 2010). In preparation for the convention and to support our local fan base I am organizing the Fenris Invitational, a Warhammer Fantasy Battles Tournament, on September 5, 2009.

The Fenris Invitational will be a simple tourney held at the Best Western Columbia Inn. We are limiting the attendance to this event to a strict 32 players. About half of the seats are already taken by direct invitation. At this time I wanted to extend open invites to participants on this forum who may enjoy themselves at the event. Keep in mind however that the open invites are first come first served. I will book to 32 seats (with a few local alternates just in case), then close registration. Make sure interested parties respond as soon as possible to secure their seats. When the invitation is accepted they will be sent a website with more detailed rules and a current roster of players.

Casey Clark

raganrokon.com

The Fenris Invitational
10:00 AM to 7:00 PM
September 5, 2009
Columbia, MO

The Fenris Invitational is a Warhammer Fantasy Battles 2000 points tournament held over 3 rounds. Gaming starts at 10:00 AM with a break for lunch after the first round.

This event is limited strictly to 32 slots. There is a cost of $20 per player. We will provide product prize support. Everyone attending will go home with something.

Fully painted armies are not required. However, we will provide an additional prize for the most striking fully painted army.

For more information, or to reserve your seat, please contact [email protected]

Secure your seat by early commitment.

The End Begins
Mid-Missouri's Gaming Convention