PDA

View Full Version : Jurassic Park IV? "If Universal is shooting...make a great film and don't Lucas it up

Brass Scorpion
01-12-2011, 11:34 AM
Possibly a Jurassic Park IV?

Here's a bit of rumor about it and I love this quote from the article:

"If Universal is shooting, we say congrats - make a great film and don't Lucas it up!"

THE TWEET HEARD AROUND THE WORLD... JURASSIC PARK 4?
http://themeparkadventure.com/

Drew da Destroya
01-12-2011, 11:50 AM
I really liked 1 and 2, but wasn't a big fan of 3.

However, I'd love to see more giant dinosaurs... just leave them on the Islands, and don't try another Godzilla-reference in LA.

addamsfamily36
01-12-2011, 12:11 PM
I think if they actually got jurassic park up and running, with guest. Then it all went wrong that would be amazing.

Up until now its always been a crack team or a few people involved. (apart from the t rex in LA bit)

DrLove42
01-12-2011, 03:13 PM
Hmmm...none of the films have measured up to the books yet...

Like to see what new CGI and (unfortunalty) 3D can do for it now though.

But this has been rumoured on and off for years...won't believe it till its offfical

And addamsfamily...full running park gone wrong would be amazing...kinda like Posiedon Adventure or Cloverfield...but with Velociraptors. Wouldn't put it past universal to run a re-boot of the series though...

MarneusCalgar
01-13-2011, 08:18 AM
For this 4th I always read that Sam Neill and Laura Dern would come back...

Iīm afraid too... Years passed since 3rd and even directing Joe Johnston again the film... The Crystal Skull, or Crystal Rubbish, is still so recent...

Duke
01-13-2011, 09:33 AM
I couldn't stop laughing at "Don't Lucas it up," So true!

Duke

MarneusCalgar
01-13-2011, 10:07 AM
I am very afraid with Lucasīs plans to film the last trilogy!!

It would include Han and Leiaīs sons, Jacen, Jaina and Anakin, and Lukeīs one, Ben...

The Yuuzhan Vong sound really cool on novels or comic books, but in movies...

Duke
01-13-2011, 10:09 AM
Is he actually doing the last trilogy? Someone needs to take Technology out of Lucas' hands... He does so much better when he isn't trying to pack the screen full of CRAP!

That said, everyone should watch the Plinkett Reviews on www.redlettermedia.com it is worth your time.

Duke

MarneusCalgar
01-13-2011, 10:20 AM
Well, doing them now not, but heīs planning it in order to show them some lapse of time between 2017 and 2020!!

ThreadNecromancer
01-07-2013, 05:29 PM
they are rereleasing the 1st in 3d, no plans for a fourth....

DrLove42
01-08-2013, 02:38 AM
they are rereleasing the 1st in 3d, no plans for a fourth....

Wrong

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jurassic_Park_III#Sequel