PDA

View Full Version : 1500 Deldar List

gcsmith
01-14-2011, 09:31 AM
Hi guys, :)

After doing some thinking and planning, and a break from the hobby over xmas, stupid ban from shop due to nutty cover.
Anyway I made a New Dark Eldar List I think would run well, but hope for some insite from all the real pro's.

Duke Sliscus *150*
9 Trueborn, 2 splinter cannons, 7 shardcarbines, haywire grenades.
Raider with flicker fields. *251*

5 warriors with blaster in venom with extra splinter cannon *125*

10 wyches, 2 shardnets and impalers, haywire grenades, in raider with flicker fields. *210*
5 wyches, hydra guantlets, haywire grenades, in venom with splinter cannon *135*
5 wyches, hydra guantlets, haywire grenades, in venom with splinter cannon *135*

ravager with flicker field *115*
ravager with flicker field *115*

total 1486.

As you can see from the list theres plenty of usage of duke sliscus's special rules. You can see that his poison rule is going to be used by the poison full trueborn, and the 10 man wyches are there to catch units like nobs, or mass units, mainly a road block, while the 5 man squads are for picking off straglers.
and plenty of anti tank and anti infantry shots.

So wat do u guys think?

geisthammer
01-14-2011, 09:48 AM
quite well rounded IMO, just the right amount of AT and AI. althouge i prefer Nightshields to flickerfields. but thats just my opinion.

gcsmith
01-14-2011, 04:18 PM
Thank you for info.
:) hope get more replys.

Btw using Eldar bits with custom, such as banshees converted for wyches and kit bashes for warriors etc. and of course yriel for sliscus :) is that a decent idea?
After all im going for the real pirate theme