*Shield of Sanguinius

Sanguinary Guard 250
Chapter Banner
Power Fist
Infernus Pistol

Landspeeder x1 70
Multi Melta
Heavy Flamer

First off i DO realize this list encompasses an extremely low model count. It is designed to demoralize your opponent SO badly in the first two or 3 turns that they concede the game early or simply can't concentrate enough to pull off some kind of counter-assault.

Deep striking the SR and Landspeeder is an option depending on battlefield conditions (ie. the presence of dangerous/impassable terrain). You just need to keep in mind being mass fired upon or a fast fleeing enemy dodging a turn 2 assault.

For me, the sanguinary guard have been nearly unstoppable when put in the right place. Get the charge and Monster Hunt.. beware of no invulnerable saves so choosing your targets wisely leads to great satisfaction. (my tyranid friends 6 wound monstrous creatures were made in to sushi on numerous occasions)

Use the Furioso Librarian to wreak havoc on armour or MC's just make sure it gets in to CC with the right target.

Rushing Across the battlefield full throttle early (for the 4+ fast skimmer cover save) is another option but if you dont get the first turn your worst nightmares COULD come true (ie. stormraven crash/burn)

Last note this list was designed based on models i currently own but i think its focused on one thing, pure and utter destruction. I'd love to elaborate on more of my ideas but this is the ROUGH sketch and concept of what I think can achieve success as it has in the 5 or so games I've played with it. I think more SR's with similar units maybe a DC dread and more speeders are a good choice, they can take out armour with the MM and then support the CC assaults with their HF's.

thoughts are welcome. keep in mind this was just meant for fun-play