PDA

View Full Version : 1850 Tournament Dark Eldar

Ahrimaneus
01-27-2011, 03:59 PM
Hey everyone! I have an 1850 Singles tournament coming up using the Adepticon 2010 Missions (http://www.adepticon.org/wpfiles/2010/201040KChamps.pdf). I'd like input and feedback on my hopeful list. Preferably its effectiveness and issues versus the top contenders (SW, Guard, etc.).

Thanks in advance and please come follow along with my expanding army on MY GAMING BLOG (http://ahrimaneus.blogspot.com). Hoping to have a BatRep versus Tyranids up with pictures in the next 24 hours!

1850 Kabal of the Obsidian Sky

Archon w/SF, PGL, Drugs, Agonizer

8x Incubi in Raider w/NS, FF
3x Trueborn w/3 Blasters in Venom w/2xCannons

10x Wyches w/2x Shardnets, Hekatrix w/Agonizer, Haywire Grenades, in Raider w/NS, FF
10x Wyches w/2x Shardnets, Hekatrix w/Agonizer, Haywire Grenades, in Raider w/NS, FF
5x Warriors w/Blaster in Venom w/2xCannons
5x Warriors w/Blaster in Venom w/2xCannons

6x Reaver Jetbikes w/2x Heat Lances, 1x Cluster Caltrops

Ravager w/FF, NS
Ravager w/FF, NS
Ravager w/FF, NS

L'Etat Cest Moi
01-28-2011, 09:56 AM
I think you could use more anti-tank. Drop the Incubi as they are too expensive for what they do (something your wychs can already do) and pick up more blaster tueborn.

Where are you deploying the archon?

Ahrimaneus
01-28-2011, 02:51 PM
Well I tend to face a fair amount of elite armies in my area so the Incubi usually wind up being a pretty solid choice. Wyches I find are only decent assault units as they tend to fall apart vs things like FNP blood angels and any kind of assault marines in general. Not to mention I already have the models :)

Other than possibly at the very top tables I'm unlikely to see mech spam IG or SW. Do you really think 5 blasters, 2 heat lances, and 12 dark lances wont be enough?? I also put haywire grenades on the wyches in order to help with parking lots.

Oh, and the archon was designed to roll with the Incubi.

For models I currently have
10 warriors built
10 unbuilt warriors
20 wyches
6 reavers
3 raiders
3 ravagers
3 venoms
Archon
10 Incubi

I'm willing to add to it but not too extensively for this time around