PDA

View Full Version : Can a Daemon Prince...

Denzark
08-30-2009, 12:21 PM
Go in a Rhino? He is a monstrous creature but can't find anything saying they can't or that they even take up 2 slots in trnasport.

Cheers

AsgeirArnald
08-30-2009, 12:53 PM
That's a good question. I can't find anything that allows it or disallows it either, just looking in the BRB and the CSM Codex. I guess personally I would say no, I mean, if a termie or an oblit can't get in one, how could a MC? I could swear I've read about this somewhere before, but I just can't seem to find it. This is going to bug the hell out of me now...

Culven
08-30-2009, 12:54 PM
Only Infantry (the unit type) may Embark in Transports, and as you have mentioned, a Daemon Prince is a Monsterous Creature unit type.

AsgeirArnald
08-30-2009, 12:58 PM
Only Infantry (the unit type) may Embark in Transports, and as you have mentioned, a Daemon Prince is a Monsterous Creature unit type.

Aha! Just found that pg. 66 of the BRB. I knew there was a reason they couldn't.

Aldramelech
08-30-2009, 01:03 PM
Id say if you can cram the model inside one, go ahead............ Oh hang on, then Id have to cram 8 guard and 1 hvy weap team in my Chimera........ damm! lol

AsgeirArnald
08-30-2009, 01:06 PM
Id say if you can cram the model inside one, go ahead............ Oh hang on, then Id have to cram 8 guard and 1 hvy weap team in my Chimera........ damm! lol

Ha! So if I magnetized all the limbs and whatnot on my DP and could physically shove him in there, you'd allow it?! SWEET! Haha lol

Denzark
08-30-2009, 01:10 PM
Happy with that- so by that rationale he can't go in a LR either?

This puts a tzeentch shaped spanner in my blood spattered khorne plan...

AsgeirArnald
08-30-2009, 01:16 PM
Happy with that- so by that rationale he can't go in a LR either?

This puts a tzeentch shaped spanner in my blood spattered khorne plan...

I would say that is correct. If only my Daemon Prince could tag along in a land raider with my berserkers. Oh the death and destruction they would cause... I guess he could follow close behind if I gave him wings though. I may have to re-work some stuff in my World Eaters army...

Denzark
08-30-2009, 01:18 PM
I would say that is correct. If only my Daemon Prince could tag along in a land raider with my berserkers. Oh the death and destruction they would cause... I guess he could follow close behind if I gave him wings though. I may have to re-work some stuff in my World Eaters army...

my problem exactly...