PDA

View Full Version : new leaders for a lot of armys

heretic marine
02-09-2011, 05:04 PM
as the tittle says this id what it is i made some new elite guys for the arbite update i made found here http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?t=13279

so enjoy and give me some input

Oakley is one of the most famous judges of all time and for a female too
high Field Judge Oakley
COST: 200 POINTS
Oakley WS 5 BS 5 S 4 T 3 W 3 I 5 A 3 LD 10 SV 4+
May be taken as a HQ
Unit Type:
• Infantry
Number/Squad:
Wargear:
• Carapace armor • electro sword the electro sword is a master crafted power weapon this also adds one to invariable saves made against it (so a terminator with a 5+ invariable save will have a 6+ invariable save)
• long Plasma pistol (rang 18”) • Frag grenades
• Riot grenades • Badge of the Justicar
• Book of Law
Special Rules:
• Independent Character • Stubborn
• Riot Tactics • Units Inbound
• Voice of Law: . Immediately before the start of turn 1, roll a D6 for every non-vehicle enemy unit, even those in transports. On a roll of a 5+, that unit must go-to-ground (units in vehicles must immediately disembark). This has no effect on units held in reserve.
Mark of the emperor the judge has seen the emperor many times and is gifted by that. whoever the judge makes a successful hit on suffers one of the following -1 to WS, -1 to BS
Physical body +1 to S
• Combat Squads the army gets the combat squads rule all units that are at full unit capacity may split there squads in half

Captain of the executioners master at fighting but not a very good leader
Executioner CAPTAIN Thrift ……………………….cost 165pts
Executioner WS 6 BS 3 S 3 T 3 W 3 I 5(6) A 4 LD 7 SV 4+
Thrift is a HQ choice
Unit Composition:
Unit Composition:
• Infantry
Wargear:
• combat armor (+4 armor save) • Execution blade • bolt pistol • Frag grenades • Krak grenades
Special Rules:
• Infiltrate • Scout • Stealth • Independent Character
• I’m in thrift may join Executioner teams and sniper teams
• He’s mine in close combat he chooses where all his attacks go
• Come on boys this allows him and his squad to have the Units Inbound rule
• your under me if Thrift joins a squad they use his LD of 7

As s master sharpshooter he can shoot any one and hit but he is out of shape after a muscle was torn in a fight and it is still recuperating
Master CAPTAIN Sharpshooter Traggat…….cost 150 pts
Sharpshooter WS 3 BS 6 S 3 T 3 W 3 I 3 A 2 LD 8 SV 4+
Traggat is a HQ choice
Unit Composition:
Unit Composition:
• Infantry
Wargear:
• Carapace armor • traggat • Bolt pistol • camo cloak
Special Rules:
• Infiltrate • Scout • Stealth • Independent Character
Scratch one: Wounds caused by Traggat Shooting attacks are allocated
by his controlling player, rather than the opposing player.
Master sharpshooter: traggat has crack shot and once per game he can make a S 10 AP 1 shot
traggat this is a rifle that was given to him as a gift. Its stats are range 48 S 5 AP 3 heavy 1
Out of shape if you are trying to run Traggat and/or the squad he is attached to roll 1d6 -2

A famous proctor and good commander many are surprised that he has decided to stay a proctor and not move on in rank
Proctor Therin…………………….cost 70 pts
Proctor WS 4 BS 4 S 3 T 3 W 1 I 3 A 2 LD 8 SV 4+
He may be given to a squad as a Proctor (including storm and SHOCK teams)
Unit Composition:
• 1 Proctor
Unit Composition:
• Infantry
Wargear:
• Badge of the Justiciar • Carapace armor
• Executioner • Bolt pistols
• Riot grenades • frag grenades • Shock maul
Special Rules:
• Riot Tactics • Units Inbound
• Executioner this is a shotgun that he made for himself. Its stats are range 12” S 4 AP 4 assault 2 it may also fire a shot that he made. once per game its stats are range 16” S 6 AP 2 ASSUALT 2
• Surprise! if Therin assaults or is assaulted he counts as going at I 10

Captain talaff is a good tank commander and has chosen to stay with this tank even though he was offered command of a banblade no one really knows much about him ether
CAPTAIN talaff……………….cost 270 pts
Black Maria BS 5 F 12 F 12 F 12
Talaff is a heavy support
Unit Composition:
• 1 Black Maria
Unit Composition:
• Vehicle (tank)
Wargear:
• assault cannon (hull) • Arbites missile battery (turreted)
Special Rules:
• Units Inbound
• incineration missile these Special missiles can only be fired two times a game. There stats are rang 36” S 7 AP 2 large blast incineration these missiles roll 2d6 for AP
• boom!!! any time the owing play wishes to, even in the opponents turn you may chose to over load the engines core and blow the ammunition and fuel tanks. your result is a 3d6” explosion which hits any one within range of it. It does S 2d6 AP 1d6 note if 12 or a 11 is rolled it is S 10 and range is 4d6

Borgia a smart bone ead but not as smart as nork but has found shoving grenades a quick and fun way of killing people so say it is gross that he does it but his commander say it works
Borgia………………………………...........................COST: 100 pts
Bone ‘Ead WS 5 BS 3 S 5(6) T 4(5) W 3 I 3 A 5 Ld 9 Sv 5(4)+
Borgia is a elite choice for arbiter or imperial guard army
Unit Composition: 1 Bone ‘Ead,
Unit Composition: Infantry
Wargear: • Ripper cannon • Point blank ammo (this gives him rending)
• power bayonet (this is a power weapon) • frag, krak, riot and melta grenades.
SPECIAL RULES
Ogryn-Proof A Ripper Gun adds +1 to the Ogryn’s Strength in Close Combat.
• bionic torso this gives him +1 T and increases his armor save by one
• Ripper cannon this was a gift given to for saving a life. Its stats are range 24” S 6 AP 3 assault 3.
• eat it!! Borgia has bin know to shove grenades down throats. All of Borgia’s attacks cases instant death.
No!!! if there is a HQ choice within 6” of him all wounds that go to HQ are given to him (move him in base to base contact to the HQ choice)
• Independent Character
Note you may only use one eat it!! or the gun which gives rending and a power weapon

Lord commissar is a strange man he should be out of work but he keeps getting more and more bionics there is a joke about him that says in a few more years he will be all bionic
lord commissar van buren…………………………cost 195
WS 5 BS 5 S 3(6) T 3(4) W 3 I 3 A 3 LD 10 4+
He is a HQ for arbiter or imperial guard army
Unit Type:
• infantry
Number/Squad:
Wargear
• carapace armor • refractor field • frag and krak grenades • fusion gun ( its stats are range 12” S 8 AP 1 assault 1 melta)
• vortex grenade (use the psychic power VORTEX OF DOOM found in the space marine codex) • power fist
Special Rules:
• Independent Character • stubborn
• inspiration leader: all units within 12 inches of him my add plus 1 to WS or BS
• aura of discipline ( see imperial guard codex)
• bionic legs this gives him fleet
• Bionic stomach this gives him feel no pain
• Bionic eye this gives him night vision this also lets him re roll misses
Note all the bionics he has gives him +1 T

These man can override security codes on weapons and grant them to the army the work for
Master of the armory …………………….. Cost 200 pts
WS 4 BS 5 S 4 T 4 W 3 I 3 A 3 LD 9 SV 4
May be taken as a HQ for a arbite army or imperial guard
Unit Composition:
• 1 Master of the armory
Unit Composition:
• Infantry
Wargear:
• Servo-harness • plasma pistol • carapace armor • Refractor Field • Servo-arm
• Frag and krak grenades
Special Rules:
• Independent Character • Blessing of the Omnissiah • Bolster Defenses
• half man half machine this gives the Master of the armory +1 to S and T
• full access if you have a Master of the armory he grants you full access to the armory of that world. This will allow you to take plasma cannons on suppression platforms for 25 pts, multi-melta for 30 pts, twin linked lascannon for 20 pts, land speeders can take plasma blasters for 35 pts, any unit may that carries shotgun or lasgun can take MK-27 rifles for 8 pts per model. Any model with a pistol may exchange it for a MK-24 pistol at 6 pts, may exchange a heavy weapon for MK-29 assault for 40 pts, snipers squads may take may take one MK-29 assault for 35 pts, if there is a Ogryn Brute Squad of 5 they may take one ripper cannon for 25 pts, heavy Executioner teams may take missal launchers for 20 pts, plasma cannons for 25 pts, multi-melta for 30 pts, land raiders can take lascannon sponsons for 40 pts,
Lord of the Armory: suppression platforms may be taken as elite choice

MK-27 rifles range 18” S 4 AP 5 Assault 1
MK-24 pistol range 10” S 4 AP 5 pistol
MK-29 assault range 26” S 5 AP 3 heavy 3
Plasma blaster range 36” S 8 AP 2 Assault 3
Ripper cannon range 32” S 6 AP 3 Assault 3

Options:
• Take digital weapons……………………………….10 pts
• may take up to 5 SERVITORS……………………15 pts a model
• Take power weapon………………………………..10 pts
• Take auxiliary grenade launcher………………….15 pts
• power fist………………………………...................25 pts
• Replace carapace armor with power amour…….15 pts
• Replace power amour with artificer amour………25 pts

Servitor WS 3 BS 3 S 3 T 3 W 1 I 3 A 1 LD 8 SV 4
Unit Composition:
• 1 Servitor
Unit Type:
• Infantry
Wargear:
• Servo-arm
Special Rules:
• Mindlock
Options:
• Up to two Servitors may replace their servo-arm with:
- a heavy bolter +20 pts
- multi-melta or plasma cannon +30 pts

Adeptus Arbites Assassin…………………cost 160 pts
He is a elite for imperial guard and Adeptus Arbites
WS 4 BS 6 S 4 T 4 W 2 I 5 A 3 LD 10 SV 4
Unit Composition:
• 1 Assassin
Unit Composition:
• Infantry
Wargear
• Tazer range 12” S- AP- pistol if you hit a target the go to ground or if they succeed the moral check they count as moving in difficult terrain . also -1 A in assault phase
• MK-34 rifle the most advance MK rifle. Its stats are range 48” S 7 AP 3 pinning sniper Assault 2 note you choose if you want sniper or its S of 7
• shock maul
Special Rules
• Riot Tactics • Infiltrate • Scout • Stealth • fearless
• Independent Character
• I’m over here if you wish to shoot at the assassin you count as shooting at night.
• your orders are one per turn you may make one unit not do any thing you may not chose the same unit twice as they catch on
• invulnerable his save is a invulnerable save
• toxic shot once per game he may shoot a shot with special toxins. He inflects 2 wounds with his gun
• melta shot once per game. His shot is AP 1 melta
Note you may only take one assassin. you must have a judge or a lord commissar to take one assassin.

Adeptus Arbites storm Assassin……………cost 200 pts
He is a elite for imperial guard or Adeptus Arbites
WS 6 BS 4 S 4 T 4 W 2 I 5(6) A 4 LD 10 SV 4
Unit Composition:
• 1 Assassin
Unit Composition:
• Infantry
Wargear
• hyper active Tazer range 18” S- AP- pistol if you hit a target put a model of your choice on the ground your appoint must get a unit to him that has
Narthecium or a med-pack or any other medical supplies within two turns or the target is dead even multi wound models. also -2 A in assault phase
• assault maul power weapon, +d6 A when assaulting, +d3 AP, +1 I, wounds on a 4+.
• long plasma pistol (range 18”)
Special Rules
• Riot Tactics • Infiltrate • Scout • Stealth • fearless
• Independent Character
• fake death if the assassin gets hit and you wish for the assassin to fake a death roll a d6 on a 3 or higher put him on his side and act as if he where dead. he can move and assault the next round
• here I am if you wish to make a deep strike move on the assassins turn take the assassin of the bored. and put him in reserve he may deep strike the next round. note you don’t have to roll for him to come back in.
• dark figure must make moral check to assault him
Note you may only take one assassin. you must have a judge or a lord commissar to take one assassin.

Adeptus Arbites executioner Assassin……………cost 175 pts
He is a elite for imperial guard or Adeptus Arbites
WS 6 BS 5 S 4 T 4 W 2 I 6(7) A 5 LD 10 SV 4
Unit Composition: 1
Wargear
• poised executioner blade wounds on a 2+, re roll hits, +1 to I, power weapon
• Tazer range 12” S- AP- pistol if you hit a target the go to ground or if they succeed the moral check they count as moving in difficult terrain . also -1 A in assault phase
• melta pistol range 8” S 8 AP 1 melta
Special Rules
• your mine owning player chooses where attacks go
• I’m right here if he comes in on reserves put him within d6” of a enemy model
• Riot Tactics • Infiltrate • Scout • Stealth • fearless • Independent Character

There are only about 268 of these command assassins. and they are so rare it would be a privilege to die by one.
Adeptus ARBITES MARSHAL assassin …………………………..cost 400 pts
He is a HQ choice for imperial guard or Adeptus Arbites note if you take a marshal assassin you must take another assassin. may only be taken in a 1500 pts army or higher he allows you to take 1 assassin
WS 6 BS 6 S 5(6) T 5 W 3 I 6 A 4* LD 10 SV 3
Wargear
• MK-37 pistol range 18” S 7 AP 3 assault 2 counts as a close combat weapon
• assault blade made form the very forges of mars and given to very few people and the marshal assassins just happen to be some of those people. No saves allowed including invulnerable saves, +d6 A, +1 S.
Special Rules
• I’m over here if you wish to shoot at the assassin you count as shooting at night.
• your orders are one per turn you may make one unit not do any thing you may not chose the same unit twice as they catch on
• your mine owning player chooses where attacks go
• I’m right here if he comes in on reserves put him within d6” of a enemy model
• dark figure must make moral check to assault him
• fake death if the assassin gets hit and you wish for the assassin to fake a death roll a d6 on a 3 or higher put him on his side and act as if he where dead. he can move and assault the next round
• hit and run • preferred enemy (all) • fleet • furious charge • counter attack • and they shall know no fear • night vision • Infiltrate • Scout • Stealth • Independent Character
• eternal warrior
• GO GO!! GO!!! this allows the assassin to move a extra 6” in the shooting phase so the assassin will be able to move up to18” and assault note may still run and assault

Sedge commander stone was first a Arbite and made it to proctor before he joined the imperial guard and made it to captain in them before he was given the honor of becoming a space marine he made it to commander and then got a sedge army and serves the imperial guard Adeptus Arbites and space marines
Sedge commander stone………………………….cost 170 pts
WS 5 BS 5 S 4 T 4 W 3 I 5 A 4 LD 10 SV 4
He is a HQ choice for imperial guard or Adeptus Arbites and space marines
Wargear
• power maul • assault shield (3+ invulnerable save and +1 A)
• Frag grenades • Riot grenades • melta gun
• demolition charge(4) • melta bombs(5) • krak grenades
Special Rules:
• Riot Tactics • Units Inbound • stubborn • Independent Character
• Imperial guard siege regiment you may give your squads tank hunters for 5 pts a model may also take 0-1 Ironclad Dreadnoughts for 200 pts, 0-2 THUNDERFIRE Cannons for 150 pts, 0-1 Whirlwinds for 150 pts and 0-3 Vindicators for 200 pts, suppression platforms for 100 pts
• Adeptus Arbites siege regiment you may give your squads tank hunters for 5 pts a model may also take 0-1 Ironclad Dreadnoughts for 200 pts, 0-2 THUNDERFIRE Cannons for 160 pts, 0-1 Whirlwinds for 170 pts and 0-3 Vindicators for 235 pts take 0-1 leman Russ vanquisher for 170 pts, 0-1 leman Russ executioners for 200, 0-3 basilisks for 150 pts 0-2 medusa for 150 pts, 0-3 colossus for 145 pts
• space marines siege regiment you may give your squads tank hunters for 5 may take 0-2 leman Russ vanquisher for 170 pts, 0-2 leman Russ executioners for 200, 0-3 basilisks for 150 pts, 0-2 medusa for 150 pts, 0-3 colossus for 145 pts 0-1 death strike missile launcher for 200 pts, suppression platforms for 95 pts
• preferred enemy (all)

In charge of the proctors and training them and uses a missile launcher that saved his life as a chaos land raider was coming at him he has kept it ever since
Senior proctor login……………………………….....cost 155pts
WS 5 BS 5 S 3(5) T 5 W 2 I 4(2) LD 10 SV 4
He is a HQ choice for an Adeptus Arbites army
Wargear
• Frag grenades • Riot grenades • krak grenades • missile launcher • power axe power weapon +2 S -2 I • MK-31 pistol range 16” S 5 AP 4 pistol
Special Rules:
• Riot Tactics • Units Inbound • stubborn • fill no pain • relentless
• Independent Character
• extreme training if you take Senior proctor login you may take 1 storm squad and 1 shock team for troops

A bounty hunter that solves crimes and that will always work free for the arbits
Detective Briscoe………………………………....cost 180
He is a elite choice for a Adeptus Arbites army
WS 5 BS 5 S 3 T 3 W 2 I 4 LD 10 SV 4(3)
Wargear
• Riot grenades • poised power weapon (wounds on a 4+) • bolt pistol
Special Rules:
• Riot Tactics • Units Inbound • stubborn • Psyker • Independent Character
Psychic powers
• psychic inquisition chose a model within 12” make a psychic test if test succeeds that model will have -1 S, T, A, I, LD, WS, BS
• warp shield gives the user a 3+ invulnerable save note always in play

Tech priest loban is really good with vehicles and fixing them
Master Tech priest loban………………………………..cost 150 pts
WS 5 BS 6 S 4 T 4 W 2 I 4 LD 10 SV 4
He is a HQ choice for imperial guard or Adeptus Arbites
Wargear
• Riot grenades • advanced servo harness this gives him two extra attacks at I 5 S 7 this also gives him a heavy flamer and a melta cutter witch is fired as a twin linked melta gun. • half man half machine (see master of the armory)
Special Rules:
• Riot Tactics • Units Inbound • stubborn • Independent Character • Blessing of the Omnissiah • Bolster Defenses

Dark tech lord dal-tol
Dal was a Tec marine of the imperial fists who wanted to create more technology and advance they where fine with him for awhile Intel he killed several other Tec marines that found his stuff heretic workings they did not find out how those marines died Intel a full investigation was carried out and he was blamed for the deaths of them he escaped using some of his tech and ran away and was hiding on a plaint that was attacked by chaos he saw some obliterators and was fascinated by them he followed them using some more of his tech and stowed away on their ship and studied them for some time Intel he reviled himself to them and told them he could help them he then enhanced the obliterators more and went searching for technology from other races accompanied by those first obliterators to help advance his research.

WS 4 BS 5 S 5[6] T 5 W 2 I 5 A 2 LD 10 SV 2/3 points 360
He is a HQ choice for chaos space marines
Wargear
• dal-tol • enhanced fusion gun • meta sword • enhanced sniper rifle
Special Rules:
• fearless • fill no pain • preferred enemy Techmarines • Independent Character
• technology thief he steals weapons and other items form slain people he can gain any Wargear from a opponent that he has killed [such as assault cannons, wichblades to soul traps or haywire bombs] but he has to be or go next to the slain person
• dal-tol this is his armor he has made it can protect him from almost anything aside from the armor save it makes him a eternal warrior.
• melta sword his sword was made for a shard of a avatar and from the powers of the warp it ignores all armor save [including invulnerable] and adds 1+ S
• enhanced fusion gun he has enhanced a fire dragons gun to make even better it has the following stats range 20 S9 AP1 assault 2
• enhanced sniper rifle you can gauss what hill do to a sniper rifle it has the
following stats Range 48 Sx AP 2 heavy 2 sniper [but wounds on 3+ instead of 4]

He may be accompanied by the first obliterators they have the following stats
obliterators
WS 4 BS 5 S 5 T 5 W 2 I 4 A 3 LD 8 SV 2/4 points 140 each
Unit Composition: 1-5
Wargear • obliterator weapons • chain fists •
Special Rules: fearless • fill no pain • technology thief

Dark lord of the undivided kar

Kar was a proud lone wolf seeking to kill a large foe and die but he was instead shown the way to power by a daemon who no one knows what mark it had only that it was very persuasive and powerful it opened a portal to the eye of terror for this lone marine he then went looking for the power he was promised but only found what would taint the good and righteous he was tainted himself and went looking for the daemon only to find the thousand sons he was attacked and took many blows but killed so many of them that they pulled away he then went further into the eye of terror to find only more challenges Intel he found a bigger and better ship he then went looking for a crew and found other lone chaos space marines he asked if they would join him or die most joined and some died with his strike cruiser ready he went further into the eye of terror and found the daemon and said why all the lies and the daemon said I did not lie you have power now a ship and crew once the lone wolf realized this he turned on the daemon slaying him and took the sword and went to slay any one who would not join him more and more men came to his army men of every mark had joined him and then he was approached by abbadon himself who said fight for me serve chaos and you will have eternal power he took the offer and served all the daemons and went to terrorize the people of the empire of man

Dark lord kar
WS 6 BS 5 S 4 T 4[5] W 3 I 6 A 5 LD 10 SV 3/4 points 250
Wargear • sword of the undivided • frost weapon • daemonic fenrisian wolfs
Special Rules: fearless • fill no pain • Independent Character • furious charge
All are in my army if kar is included in a chaos army normal chaos space marines may take 2 marks but both of the marks points cost are tripled [you my not take the same mark twice]
• His sword is a counts as a power weapon that adds +2 A and also counts as all the marks of chaos

daemonic fenrisian wolfs
WS 5 BS 2 S 4 T 4 W 1 I 6 A 3 LD 10 SV 5 points 75 each
Unit Composition: 2-12
Wargear • daemons teeth
Special Rules: fearless
• daemons teeth count as power weapons on wound rolls of 5+

Commander ker
Commander ker has recently joined the forces of chaos once a proud commander of a entire company now has joined the forces of evil he and his company serve renegade and the chaos space marines not many people have been heard about his turning so he uses that to his advantage for as long as he can he also prefers the psychic ability so he use more psykers then he does commissars and likes to strike fast and often Giving him a advantage and some say that it where the psykers that made him and his company these people are even fewer then those that know so that assumption has not been taken seriously as the others think there is something more to him and he likes to strike fast and often
Commander ker
WS 5 BS 5 S 3 T 3 W 3 I 6 A 5 LD 10 SV 5/4 points 250
He is a hq choice for the forces of chaos
Wargear • striking fists •
Special Rules: fearless • Independent Character • furious charge • hit and run • more psycic in a army that has commander ker in it may field psychic battle squad instead of commissars in that unit if the psychic battle squad takes mark of the tzeentch they may reroll psychic test and add +1 to there psychic power
• we where once the imperial guard a army that has commander ker in it may use any unit from the imperial guard codex except for commissars and priests and all units my take a mark of chaos
• they don’t know who we fight for veteran squads have the infiltrate rule on forces of the empire and my take a mark of chaos and have furious charge for khorne relentless for nurgle hit and run for slaanesh and 4+ invulnerable save for tzeentch [the points for these marks are doubled]
• striking fists these are a pair of lighting claws that add +2 to S and incorporate a twin-linked melta pistol

Sergeant trull
Sergeant trull is in excellent sergeant for his ability to predict the what is going to happen he would be a captain if did not like being a sergeant so much and commanders often ask him for tactical advice before a battle he also like to use heavy weapons and other powerful weapons in his single squad and most commanders let him take those he will train his man hard in all of there abilities so they will have another advantage when fighting sometimes he will take terminator armor and join with the terminators for a mission in which he will use his own armor

Sergeant trull 100 points
WS 5 BS 4 S 4 T 4 W 2 I 5 A 3 LD 10 SV 3/5
He may join any squad that in aloud to have independent characters join them [note he is not in independent character he replaces the sergeant
Wargear • assault missile launcher • power weapon
Special Rules • combat tactics • and they shall know no fear •
• I know what your doing before the game starts trull and his unit may redeploy including putting them in reserve
• we need this the squad that includes him may have a marine take any weapon in the army that is man portable [assault cannons las cannons power fists lightning claws thunder hammer melta bombs est]
• assault missile launcher this is a proto type missile launcher that has frag and krak missiles but may fire a assault missile instead it has the following stats range 36 S6 AP4 assault 2
• terminator terminator is his suit of terminator armor that confers a 2/4 save and has a cyclone missile launcher and in assault cannon [may use both in the same turn] he may take this armor at 75 points