PDA

View Full Version : 4 Diamonds Cup 2011, April 30th, Harrisburg PA

forcecommander
02-10-2011, 03:31 PM
It's that time AGAIN!

The 4 Diamonds Cup is back for our FOURTH irrepressible year!

What is it?

A one day NAF sanctioned tournament on April 30th 2010, in the bustling metropolis of Harrisburg PA (a destination location for the well traveled Blood Bowl afficianado!)

3 round, Swiss style, LRB6 with modified Kick Off table, Chaos Pact-Slann-Underworld teams are included.

Cost is $25, which gets you 2 Tournament d6, 5 raffle tickets, a gut packing homemade lunch, and whatever other cool swag I can come up before the event!

ALL money collected will be donated to the 4 Diamonds Fund

Ok, and why should I participate in this tomfoolery?

Seriously, are you really doing anything else?

Because you love playing Blood Bowl, and you love donating to a great cause!

BUT, in case you need fabulous prizes to tempt you, consider the following:

Prizes for Champion, Best Sportsman, Best Team,Most Brutal, Most TDs, and the humiliating glory of the Paddle of Shame!

'First' awards for: 1st Score, 1st Casualty, 1st Ejection, and Quad Skulls.

We always have a ridiculous pile of raffle and prize items from our fantastic sponsors. PLUS our ace teams of Squig Craftsmen are already slaving away on some top secret projects, including a new dugout.

Ask anyone who has been to our events, we do the prize and raffle table right!

I like this plan, and I'm excited to be a part of it!

Go to the website to register and start the smack talking!

http://www.agbbl.com/fourdiamondscup/default.asp

So if you only play in one charity BloodBowl event held in Harrisburg PA, make sure it's the 4 Diamonds Cup!

forcecommander
03-01-2011, 09:45 AM
Got the first round of sweet lootz!

The awesome Impact! Miniatures sent us: Timberline Elf team w/ Treeman, Halfling Pizza Chef, the TriState challenge Halfling set, a set of the Chaos All-Stars minis, 2 of the Football Monkeys (with stylish fez!), a 7's board, a 4 player board, an unreleased GW Khemri Mummy (!), an unreleased GW Zug (!!!), and a bunch of sweet block dice..... I'm blown away by the amount of cool stuff we got!

Gaspez-Arts sent us the SUPER sweet Chaotic Marauder team!

The fine folks at Cyanide Studios (makers of the video game) sent 2 copies of Blood Bowl Legendary Edition, 5 awesome mouse pads with concept art for the game, and a bunch of Blood Bowl the video game T-shirts.

NAF has sent us (courtesy of the dapper and charming Valdric) a pile of block dice, including some of the green, dark blue, yellow, purple, red, yellow, and classic white.

forcecommander
04-26-2011, 07:22 AM
4 Diamonds is this weekend!

Prize pics are up, the menu is posted, finishing touches are being applied to the dugout and team, SUPER SECRET prizes and raffled are almost complete...... if you are anywhere near Harrisburg this Saturday, get yer butt to this tournament!

See you there!

Jamie