PDA

View Full Version : Warhammer 40k Campaign Style Tournament @ Giga-Bites Cafe 3/20/11

Sergeant Horse
02-18-2011, 12:05 PM
Extra rules documents are on this thread in our forum.

http://gigabitescafe.com/forum/index.php?topic=1394.0

When: March 20th at 10:00AM (That's a Sunday)

Where: Giga-Bites (of course)

Points Limit: 1750

Prize Support/Entry Fee: The entry fee will be $10. Also there will be trophies. Which I would like to have some 40K models atop them and I would like to open it up to see if there is anyone who would like to help me create/paint these, please let me know. Prepayment will be required 10 days prior to the tournament(March 10th). Anyone signing up within this time frame, please pay immediately. If you fail to prepay (and you signed up before the deadline) your spot will be opened back up until it is either filled or you pay.

Number of Entrants: 20

Sportsmanship: Though it will not be a factor in your final tournament standing, there will be a sportsmanship score and bad sportsmanship will not be tolerated. This is supposed to be a fun afternoon of gaming with friends.

WYSIWYG: All models should be WYSIWYG per the specifications in the BRB. Forgeworld units will not be allowed, but Forgeworld models will, so long as they represent what they were intended to be. Conversions are acceptable with permission from the TO and your opponents. If you would like to use a conversion, please bring a WYSIWIG model as well in case you are denied permission to use it. Painting is not required.

I am ammending the procedure for writing down your Veteran Skill units. Please disregard the paragraph in the .doc(don't know how to unattach it to change it) and replace it with this. Changes are in bold

o IMPORTANT: All Veteran abilities must chosen and written down in front of the opponent of next game. That opponent then must initial your form. Veteran Skils will not be rolled for until the TO tells you to. It will be up to you to check your opponents form at the start of Game 2 and 3 to find out which units have abilities and what they are. Abilities that are lost must be crossed off in front of your opponent as well, at the moment they lose them. This may seem harsh and restrictive but the Veteran Abilities are able to make units very powerful. This is to ensure that everyone has fun and no shenanigans occur.