PDA

View Full Version : What Kinda army you use and why?

doom-kitten
02-23-2011, 12:40 PM
I've been using Lizardman for about seven years now and I've never bought a Slann-Mage Priest and I only have two skink priests one on foot the other on a Stegadon, I've always used a Saurus Old-Blood on a carnosaur and Scar-veterans for my hereos.Why? Well I hate the look of the frog when I started Lizard was caught by the awesome predatory look of the saurus and the sheer awesomeness of their heroes then I saw the frog WTF thats our main leader unit no that looks awful I don't care how magiky killiness it is nor how much crap it can pull in the game it's just not a cool enough Lord for a centerpiece of my army. When I field and army of savage cold blooded killers their not being lead but a fat frog who's to scared to foot the chaos tainted earth, stupid *****. I've recently had to add more skinks to my army to use as bullet shields but thats cool they're okay and the new Stegadon makes having a Skink Priest more then worth the lose of a Saurus Scar-Veteran on foot still got my mounted one. Most my oppenents when they hear I use Lizardmen prepare themselves for a magical fallisade and it amuses me to hear their sighs of relief when I only put down one wizard then I steamroll em with saurus whacky death, anyways what kinda army do you guys field and why anyone got for a strange combination or defy the common army usage.

Mr.Pickelz
02-24-2011, 12:29 AM
for fantasy, i'm lookin into a ork horde list, green tide, as i play that in 40k and have lots of laughs with it. The ork mentality,rules,and just sheer shenanigans, just always put a smile on my face. while at the same time, are very threatening in melee. in 40k i love usin Ghazkull Thraka. in fantasy i've currently got my sights on Grimgor ironhide, as both leaders favor the infantry advance and their rules help them as well. i'm currently waiting till i get Grey knights done before i start into the ork horde. also it's nice they got a new book. so it's more conjecture to be had, while i'm bored. ;)

T-ORK-amada
02-24-2011, 10:31 PM
I play Chaos Dwarfs that I converted from Space Marines, Ork Shootas, Chaos Warriors and green stuff. People just don't know how to deal with a Dwarf army with greenskins in it. The thought blows their little minds...

Whoop!
02-25-2011, 09:13 AM
My Favorite is a Tyranid Blood bowl team (play as lizardmen) Genestealers as Suarus and Individual rippers (from a swarm) as skinks.