PDA

View Full Version : Census

Grailkeeper
03-10-2011, 05:37 PM
There is a census this month in England (or at least London). Normally I hate people who try and mess with this kind of thing, but I'm moving out of London back to Ireland at the end of the summer.

Religion doesn't play any role in my life at all. I was wondering what people suggest I should fill in the religion slot? I was thinking Thorian but I didn't want to sound like a new age norse hippy. Servant of the Immortal God Emperor of Mankind might be a bit too long.

Thoughts and suggestions?

Psychosplodge
03-10-2011, 05:41 PM
Slaanashi cultist?

Chaos undivided?

Worshipper at the alter of the furry cup?

pastafarian?

just have fun with it...

Morgan Darkstar
03-10-2011, 06:02 PM
Servant of the Immortal God Emperor of Mankind

This would be so awesome. Plus if the person that checks it knows anything about 40k they'll probably fall of their chair laughing.

and yes its the whole of the UK

Atrocity
03-10-2011, 06:07 PM
Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster (google it).

Or I second Chaos Undivided/Cultist

Grailkeeper
03-10-2011, 06:11 PM
I'm not going down any Chaos or Xenos Route ( I don't want to attract the attention of the Holy Ordos)... unless I get a particularly good reason why.

The Church of the holy spagetti monster p**ses me off tbh honest- its too self servingly" look how smart I am".

I just want to do a 40k related responce, a bit like the thousands of Star Wars fans who answer jedi. If it can be passed off as a real religion so much the better

Necron2.0
03-10-2011, 06:44 PM
Oh the irony. Currently your status has you as "Chaplain."

dethangel
03-10-2011, 07:01 PM
Gork or how about Korne "blood for the Blood God".. :D

Brass Scorpion
03-10-2011, 08:35 PM
This definitely belongs in the off topic area of the forum, The Oubliette.

Serious answer, put "none".

Fun answer, "pedestrian, don't believe in going anywhere you can't walk".

gwensdad
03-11-2011, 09:08 AM
If you really are planning on doing something humorous, read this first: http://www.yourenotajedi.com/ (http://www.yourenotajedi.com/)

Basically, checking any box except "none" could result in government funding going to religious institutions. If this is not what you want, don't make anything up.
If it is what you want, answer honestly with which religion belong to.

Grailkeeper
03-11-2011, 09:11 AM
I didn't realise that, thanks for the heads up Gwen's dad

Duke
03-11-2011, 09:40 AM
That has to be one of the best websites ever.

Duke

Grailkeeper
03-19-2011, 07:22 AM
Well the results are in. I ticked the no religion box.

However they foolishly delivered the Census late at night. St Patricks night to be precise. To an Irishman. In London. Not a wise move.

Highlights may or may not include (its sealed so I can't double check, my memory might not be the best guide as to what actually happened)

My previous job description (zoo worker) as 'entertaining scum'

and Primary language as ' Irish- Deal with it Queeny'

Emerald Rose Widow
03-19-2011, 10:59 PM
yeah, i would just be truthful, plus im proud to say im Atheist

Denzark
03-20-2011, 07:28 AM
Well the results are in. I ticked the no religion box.

However they foolishly delivered the Census late at night. St Patricks night to be precise. To an Irishman. In London. Not a wise move.

Highlights may or may not include (its sealed so I can't double check, my memory might not be the best guide as to what actually happened)

My previous job description (zoo worker) as 'entertaining scum'

and Primary language as ' Irish- Deal with it Queeny'

Now now, none of your traitorous and secessionist treason, or its the Tower for you milad. If you wanted a 40K religion, RT made mention of the Anadentists, and the Church of the Lucid Shirt Button.

Ho hum.