PDA

View Full Version : Questions

Prodigalson
03-14-2011, 10:16 AM
Just a few questions about the 40K tournament and the Painting Competition.

1. When will the missions or mission primers be printed. Can we expect to see similiar missions as last year?

2. Terrain - There have been a few comments here and there on podcsts and what not that terrain this year at the big tournaments may be more dense. Could you guys take a picture of what you think a typical terrain table at the tournament is going to look like. That way we can get an idea if there will be blocking LOS type terrain or what it is, thanks.

3. What are the catagories for the painting competition?

Lastly, thanks for running the tournament, and I look forward to seeing you guys in July.

Jwolf
03-25-2011, 09:06 PM
Primers will begin appearing after Adepticon, second week of April.

We purchased a pallet of new buildings, so expect at least one large LOS blocking piece on your table, and at least 1 large hill piece as well.

Painting categories are small single model, large single model (or vehicle), unit. Appearance will be judged for armies in play and a best will be awarded there as well.

bryce963
04-04-2011, 11:57 AM
How do the submissions for painting work, is it one per person or per category?

Prodigalson
04-06-2011, 02:09 PM
Thanks for the reply Jwolf!

Would it be possible that when you guys post a missions, that you post a picture of what you guys figure will be an average table, terrain wise?

Thanks for all the work you guys put in. I'm sure most of you are still recovering from Adepticon.

Jwolf
04-07-2011, 09:44 AM
How do the submissions for painting work, is it one per person or per category?

One per person per category.

Jwolf
04-07-2011, 09:46 AM
Thanks for the reply Jwolf!

Would it be possible that when you guys post a missions, that you post a picture of what you guys figure will be an average table, terrain wise?

Thanks for all the work you guys put in. I'm sure most of you are still recovering from Adepticon.

Expect 6-8 elements, depending on element size. Most tables will have at least one piece of terrain that blocks LOS to DE Raiders and Land Raiders completely, and 2+ that provide cover for these.